+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Scott Hartsman : Happy Customers Stick Around Longer

I guess I don't see the point of this post? Is it just to bash someone (Trion and or Scott)?

Please for the love of god stop acting like Hartsman left simply because he didn't want to be involved with F2P. Daglar has stated several times now that they were discussing it together, and his leave was not because of F2P. And I'd probably take the word of a close friend of Hartsman's over some random articles from 2011 before they started considering this.

And just because Trion isn't bending over and bowing down to everything you want them to do doesn't mean that they don't care about keeping us happy.

You're being horribly ignorant of the fact that things have changed quite a bit, and the game was only around three months old in June 2011.
    Last edited by Zengar Zombolt; 05-16-2013 at 06:28 PM.
    Sorenthaz@Faeblight
    Level 60 High Elf Mage (Guardian)

Quote Originally Posted by somestuff View Post
    I guess I don't see the point of this post? Is it just to bash someone (Trion and or Scott)?
    Tragically, that's probably all there is to the post. Trion is a business and to expect them to not make business changes over the course of 2 years is looking to be disappointed. Look at how much WoW has changed. Businesses want to make money for their investors, and sometimes that means that things must change. Doesn't really have anything to do with lying.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Taxt View Post
    i miss Scott

these new guys killed Rift
    I would watch yourself. I said the same thing and got banned for a day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2