Closed Thread

Thread: Disconnects

Default Disconnects

Keep having disconnect issues since your last patch. I can't stay in game more than 10 minutes. I'll come back tomorrow and see if anything has been worked on. Everything was fine till you patched today. All my hardware is pretty top of the line and I'm only a few hours away from Trion's homebase. So, not sure what to think.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Danubus View Post
    Keep having disconnect issues since your last patch. I can't stay in game more than 10 minutes. I'll come back tomorrow and see if anything has been worked on. Everything was fine till you patched today. All my hardware is pretty top of the line and I'm only a few hours away from Trion's homebase. So, not sure what to think.
    I get these random disconnects too. It could be a hardware related issue with my atheros card, but now that I look on here multiple people have it, too.

I will be handing in quests or just generally running around, (it's happened in combat, too) and all of a sudden things stop moving. As in, I run around, but mobs no longer move, or attack, and after several seconds it disconnects me.

Seems to happen about the same amount regardless of how many people are around, though it still does lag considerably with big rifts and etc.

Hit or miss really, I was getting up to an hour of straight play, and sometimes only a few seconds between each disconnect.

It would kick me back to the shard screen, and make me choose my character another 1 or 2 times before letting me log back in.

Telaran

After patching the game today and now that the servers are online I am stil unable to enter the game .
    After cinematic intro and rift logo game blocks on the loading to server list .. it blocks around 50% percent and stops responding ..I have sent a mail 2 days ago to customer support with no response ..

if anyone has any ideas what may be the problem help please and thank you !

System Information
    ------------------
    Time of this report: 1/24/2011, 15:55:57
    Machine name: SIME
    Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp.080413-2111)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
    System Model: EP31-DS3L
    BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs)
    Memory: 2046MB RAM
    Page File: 670MB used, 3268MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
    DirectX Version: DirectX 10.0 (4.10.0000.18000)
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode

You should check (and post) in the Technical Issues section of the Beta Forums too, there may be an answer for you there already. The Trion techs are more likely to be monitoring that board than this one. Go to the main forum list and click on Beta Event Discussions at the top, you'll find the Tech board listed on the next page. Good luck!
    So, you think healthcare is a "right"? Then you also support the indenturing and/or enslavement of healthcare workers. Healthcare isn't a naturally occurring phenomenon like sunshine or air, someone else has to produce it, at a cost of their own time, and thus a portion of their life. So, be careful of what you would have the government claim for you at the point of a gun...

Telaran

Thank you will try

Closed Thread