+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I just want to say THANK YOU!

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Ragefatha View Post
    Indeed...I hate threads like this. "Look at me Devs!!! Look how great I think you all are!!!"...99% of us will feel the same way, but wouldn't go to the lengths of making a suck up thread about it. Like Fozzik said, you are brown nosing for no good reason.
    I dont feel like wasting my time on you again so here you get this

Have a nice day

Oh PS im done here. In not here to bump this thread just showing some thanks for the work they have done.
    Last edited by Doc; 09-21-2010 at 12:49 PM.

Macdeath's " let me in beta please" post number 54 ... though he's being sneaky now that im counting.

WTB the above item .... mine broke

Rift Disciple

Somebody really wants a beta invite...
    "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it."

-Michelangelo

If you want to thank Trion all you have to do is keep making thoughtful posts on the message board, promote the game with your friends, and make positive comments on youtube/gametrailers educating people as to why the game is good. If you want to thank the developers personally you'd be better of sending a private message - otherwise like the members above have noted, it can quickly contribute to board clutter if everyone were to do the same thing.
    Behold the turtle of enormous girth, on his shell he holds the earth.

Regardless of the intentions, everyone here should rightfully respect what he's implying.

As painfully obvious as it is to how much we all equally care for Trion and the games success. We should all still let say be said, no matter how many times it's been before.
    Welcome to myself. I love you.

Going to travel the world.

I agree wholeheartedly with you on these accounts.
    It's just unfortunate for me that all the forum action happens while I'm asleep so I don't get to be in the middle of it all! haha

Soulwalker

I will thank them IF they deliver a AAA MMORPG.

Whether they speak to us, grant a beta key or merely "want" to deliver a AAA MMORPG matters a big, fat ZERO.

All that matters in the end is that they produce a professional title that blows all of our previous mmo experience right out of the universe.

Anything less than that, like trying to win us over by being nice or producing a title that could have been something but never lived up to or exceeded expectations, is a complete waste of time, personal sacrifice and resources.

Just do your job and achieve something here, don't want to, don't try to; either do it or else stop right now. Seriously, if this is going to be just another "meh, been there done that" title added to the long list already out there, don't even bother.

Serve me and prove me wrong. Make me apologize and genuflect in your general direction upon full realization that Rift has my soul on loan for the next 3-5 years after release.

No replies necessary, in fact they bore me, just do it... and go.

My scrutiny and challenge will only make you better.

You're welcome.

Signed,

NAY_SAYER (who has been proved RIGHT, unfortunately, in so many titles beginning with Brad McQuack's Vanguard)

Still in defiance and seeking a title worthy of my presence.

Tired of the hype. Just deliver or go away... now.

I Just want to say "OMFG"REALLY?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Incarnum View Post
    I will thank them IF they deliver a AAA MMORPG.

Whether they speak to us, grant a beta key or merely "want" to deliver a AAA MMORPG matters a big, fat ZERO.

All that matters in the end is that they produce a professional title that blows all of our previous mmo experience right out of the universe.

Anything less than that, like trying to win us over by being nice or producing a title that could have been something but never lived up to or exceeded expectations, is a complete waste of time, personal sacrifice and resources.

Just do your job and achieve something here, don't want to, don't try to; either do it or else stop right now. Seriously, if this is going to be just another "meh, been there done that" title added to the long list already out there, don't even bother.

Serve me and prove me wrong. Make me apologize and genuflect in your general direction upon full realization that Rift has my soul on loan for the next 3-5 years after release.

No replies necessary, in fact they bore me, just do it... and go.

My scrutiny and challenge will only make you better.

You're welcome.

Signed,

NAY_SAYER (who has been proved RIGHT, unfortunately, in so many titles beginning with Brad McQuack's Vanguard)

Still in defiance and seeking a title worthy of my presence.

Tired of the hype. Just deliver or go away... now.
    Oooooo reverse psychology! You clever one!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2