Closed Thread

Thread: Cairn Do Too... Yer'shyi Att

Soulwalker

Default Cairn Do Too... Yer'shyi Att

I am having trouble reaching this cairn and wanted to get some advice. Please post how you reached the cairn.

Quote Originally Posted by cerika66 View Post
    I am having trouble reaching this cairn and wanted to get some advice. Please post how you reached the cairn.
    I recommend stating which zone it is in, and perhaps including screenshots. A name alone is meh.

I for example have that one reached, but hell if i remember which one it was.

Soulwalker

Cairn Do Too... Yer'shyi Att-2013-03-08_082021.jpgCairn Do Too... Yer'shyi Att-2013-03-08_081706.jpgCairn Do Too... Yer'shyi Att-2013-03-08_082105.jpg

This is in Ardent Domain north of the Cassana Estate portal. The vine to the right is not close enough to jump to the top. Along the side, there are two ledges. The top one looks promising and there is a small cleft leading up, but I can't seem to catch onto anything to hop up. The lower ledge goes around the rock and leads to another possible jump site. Again, I don't seem to catch anything when I jump to climb up.

Since other people have posted the location, I'm feeling that I'm missing something fairly obvious or someone would have given some info for how to get up

Sword of Telara

The something you may be missing is that it's easier to get with a 150 speed mount like Arachne, than it is with a 110 speed mount like Nebula.

I was going for them with a guildmate who had a 150% mount and i had a 110, so she was able to get up there. I then aggroed a rhino, kited it to an appropriate spot and let it kill me. She rezzed me up top and I got the Cairn.
    Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature scales have probably not been rationalized due to puritanical reasons. If the freezing point in both scales was 0, then body temperature would be 66.6F. If it was 32 degrees, body temperature would be 69C.

Silly reason, no matter how you think of it.

You get to that one by jumping from the higher vine to the edge. Its a tricky jump and you have to land in just the right spot or you slide down.

I did this ages back and i cant remember if it required a 150% mount or not. I feel like at the time i got it i didn't have a 150% mount yet. But honestly don't know.

Soulwalker

Ok, thanks much!

Closed Thread