Closed Thread

Thread: New portals

Soulwalker

Default New portals

Hey everyone,

I wanted to ask, whether anyone found new portals, besides the two in the Steps of Infinity and in Silverwood (Camp at the instance).
    I would be glad, when someone, that found a new portal in the old and new worlds would post it here...

Thanks

Silva

Actually 3 new ones in steppes. One south of Brevo/Antapo, one kind of NWish of the Infinity Gate, then another in Vengeful Sky, I think, on the path toward the dailies in the NE end of the zone.

There's another one in the Pus Swamp in Seratos, though I don't think it's very far from the Necropolis one to stress over. Best I can quickly describe it, on the map where the road forks like a T, NEish in the waterfally area with the shamblers and other mobs it'll be chillin'.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elorian53 View Post
    I would be glad, when someone, that found a new portal in the old and new worlds would post it here
    First off, maybe i just slack but i "think" this could be a new one also in Seratos, it's at Eternal Assault down south at 9858, 4945

That brings to seven the number of portals i have in Seratos

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    First off, maybe i just slack but i "think" this could be a new one also in Seratos, it's at Eternal Assault down south at 9858, 4945

That brings to seven the number of portals i have in Seratos

Yes, that's a new portal.
    Gonna unluck that now. thx

Closed Thread