Closed Thread

Thread: How to level a guild? I need help!

Default How to level a guild? I need help!

Thank you ahead of time for your replies. I am having trouble understanding how you level a guild or gain guild xp. In other games I have played guild members earned renown and that is how we level you got renown from chests and killing monsters. It seems to me that in rift it is very different. Am I correct in thinking the only way to get guild xp is from guild quests?

Quote Originally Posted by Tempestrose View Post

Thank you ahead of time for your replies. I am having trouble understanding how you level a guild or gain guild xp. In other games I have played guild members earned renown and that is how we level you got renown from chests and killing monsters. It seems to me that in rift it is very different. Am I correct in thinking the only way to get guild xp is from guild quests?
    Correct. The only way to gain guild XP is through guild quests. And there is a limited number of guild quests that you can get each week as well. So leveling a guild is a slow process.
    Last edited by No_Exit; 02-23-2013 at 11:18 AM.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

From early levels, as well as the three weekly quests you get in Sanctum/Meridian, there will also be gathering Guild quests, so get as many Guild members as possible to do the "gather X herbs, ore" etc, it all adds up

I'm not sure after what level these "Foraging,Mining for...." last, might be as high as Guild level 15, not sure

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    From early levels, as well as the three weekly quests you get in Sanctum/Meridian, there will also be gathering Guild quests, so get as many Guild members as possible to do the "gather X herbs, ore" etc, it all adds up

I'm not sure after what level these "Foraging,Mining for...." last, might be as high as Guild level 15, not sure
    This is true and i probably wasn't clear in my statement. There are 3 weekly quests as Slipmat stated that are guild-wide quests. They will show up in the guild quest window. However there are also "personal guild quests" based in the crafting/gathering professions. How many of those you can do is purely limited by the number of guild members. They dont last forever as Slip said... but they do provide some guild XP, lthough they don't provide all that much XP unless you have a large amount of players doing them. But it is extra guild XP none the less.

Regardless.. the point still stands that leveling a guild.. especially when you get into the mid to late teens... is relatively slow and your somewhat limited in the amount of XP you can earn each week since there are limits on quests.

Closed Thread