Closed Thread

Thread: Stuck on loading screen

Rift Disciple

Default Stuck on loading screen

So after I watch the cinematic I get stuck on the "Rift" loading screen, i think it is just right before the character creation. I doubt this is my computer due that I have ran Crysis, Aion, AoC, and other high graphical games. Anybody help?

Have you tried hitting the Escape button when you get just the logo and black screen?

When you're on Vista you can see it loading at the bottom.

Signature & Avatar pictures from: heise

Rift Disciple

I run with XP. And yeah I tried to hit escape and nothing happens. Have to shut off the computer by the power button to get out of it.

Soulwalker

Hey, i have the exact same problem. Was working last night, had the game running, was geting a decent 30fps.... tried it this morning and had to do an update first, now it wont load past the 'rift' logo screen. tried it twice, and had to maually shut down my pc {which i absolutely hate to do} crtl+alt+del, doesnt work, neither does esc, or a blind restart {windows key> U>Enter}

Im winxp too.

Thought these updates were supposed to help. Its just seemed to mess up my game.

Anyone any ideas ? Anything i can try? Because this sucks, waited patiently all day yesterday and now this.

What patch are we on ? As i just found this on the notes of 'patch beta 2'.

Gameplay changes ....

.. ''You will now directly enter the world after movies, rather than going to a loading screen.''

Huh. This is talking about a different loading screen than i am right ?
    Last edited by lubomir; 01-26-2011 at 03:52 AM.

Soulwalker

So at lvl 6 i do the quest for the rift, i start to fly up and i go to cut screen/load screen and i crash. Done this with 2 toons and same thing over and over. I don't even get to hit escape. I just send a report and quit.

Soulwalker

yeah ive got same issue

Closed Thread