+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Antigonos
  • 1 Post By Techie Will

Thread: Producers Letter for 2013 anyone? Scott? Gersh?

Ascendant

Default Producers Letter for 2013 anyone? Scott? Gersh?

I think its time for a producers letter with the visions trion has for 2013 for Rift and perhaps some calming words regarding layoffs and things. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Antigonos View Post
    ... the visions trion has for 2013 for Rift...
    I think it'd be great if they had one to begin with.

There's alot of small details you pick up on after playing this game for almost two years; alot of it points to the lack of an unified vision/direction. Or at least the lack of someone at the helm coordinating it all.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

It's getting close, within the next 30-days would mark the year anniversary of the last letter from Scott Hartsman.

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ear-later.html

Most comnpanies are just closing out their books for 2012 and doing all of the pep rally meetings. So I would expect something within the next 2-4 weeks from Trion with an official Producer's Letter.

Kind of hope it gives us some juicy details so we have something to continue looking forward to. I bet a lot of us would love to know what/who is coming after Regulos.
    The mind of a perfect man is like a mirror. It grasps nothing. It expects nothing. It reflects but does not hold. Therefore, the perfect man can act without effort.
    New battle theme for the awesome racial changes: Big bouncing Bhami, bravely bounding by bizarre beasts, before battle begins.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonfireSpam View Post
    I think it'd be great if they had one to begin with.

There's alot of small details you pick up on after playing this game for almost two years; alot of it points to the lack of an unified vision/direction. Or at least the lack of someone at the helm coordinating it all.
    Having one person at the helm with a vision can be far more debilitating than everyone having a say in the direction.

Look at WoW.
    Leondria 60 P6x Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Techie Will View Post
    It's getting close, within the next 30-days would mark the year anniversary of the last letter from Scott Hartsman.

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ear-later.html
    yeah maybe around the 2nd year anniversary there should be a letter from scott
    Looking forward to it

+ Reply to Thread