Closed Thread

Thread: Getting to Dusken

Soulwalker

Default Getting to Dusken

I know I've probably missed something somewhere, but I have completed some quests which require me to get my reward over in Dusken, but I haven't a clue how to get there from Brevane. I went to the Sun Orb guy in Tulio Retreat but he didn't offer me any option other than to go to Tempest Bay. I am currently level 57, Ascended Cleric. Do I have to reach level 60 to get there, or something? Apologies if this has been covered in another thread, but if so, I couldn't find it.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ozethia View Post
    I have completed some quests which require me to get my reward over in Dusken, but I haven't a clue how to get there from Brevane
    It's very simple, just get back to the portal in Iron Pines Peak and talk to the other portal master, you'll see the guy on the left offers to portal you to Dusken, more specifically, Kingdom of Pelladane

Quote Originally Posted by Ozethia View Post
    I know I've probably missed something somewhere, but I have completed some quests which require me to get my reward over in Dusken, but I haven't a clue how to get there from Brevane. I went to the Sun Orb guy in Tulio Retreat but he didn't offer me any option other than to go to Tempest Bay. I am currently level 57, Ascended Cleric. Do I have to reach level 60 to get there, or something? Apologies if this has been covered in another thread, but if so, I couldn't find it.
    Go Back to IPP and take the other NPC route to Dusken.
    Dunkelmagus - Guardian - Faeblight - Level 25 Guild <DARGAARD KNIGHTS >

Soulwalker

Duh! Answer so obvious! This brain dead grandmother thanks you! Have now arrived at Cape Jule.

You had the continents backward BTW
    Blackfield <-Divine Fury->: Mage

Deepwood

Closed Thread