Thread: Thanks you for the speed buff!

Default Thanks you for the speed buff!

Just wanted to say thanks for the speed buff! I love it

Ascendant

It is awesome.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by actionvapor View Post
    Dunno what you are afraid of keeping going on about the crappy speed buff. Are you scared they might take it off you. I doubt it. The fact it looks moronic and silly and makes your character look like your in fast forward video playback doesn't seem to bother anyone so hey... So funny. I mean that. So funny. I split my sides when I first ran this morning... Then I just sighed and logged.

By the way.. I think it looks ****e. Utterly ****e. Goes hand in hand with the crappy walk. I mean, way to go Trion. What have you plans for next ? ... An extra set of legs, leaping boots, mounts fitted with springs. Maybe the potato sack cape will jet you into the air.

Just a tip Trion. Maybe, just maybe when you implement stuff you should let those that want it, have it. But give others the option not to have it. I mean, why is that so difficult. Why is that such a problem for you. Why do you insist on making fundamental changes to characters appearance, behaviour, etc without even caring what your players think. ... Oh I forgot. Its your game. Your game. I only pay my subs. But I don't get a choice. ... I do though. And I chose not to play your game. One less to trouble yourself with when you implement the next wave of shard closures or moronic animation tweaks to characters in game. There is a point of principle at the back of all this but then I guess it matters not to you.

The running speed buff is okay but... why is the walk not buffed the same manner? Walking is too slow, putting the same buff on it may be would fix the walking speed to something more natural.

What speed buff is this? I haven't noticed anything, what is it called? Or have we been buffed automatically?
    Last edited by kronan; 12-08-2012 at 07:15 PM.

havn't really noticed but hey a buff is a buff so tyvm (:

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by actionvapor View Post
    ^^^^^ this ^^^^^

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Mordrahan View Post
    The running speed buff is okay but... why is the walk not buffed the same manner? Walking is too slow, putting the same buff on it may be would fix the walking speed to something more natural.
    who in the hell walks? run or mount = profit!

Quote Originally Posted by Ajhal View Post
    Dunno what you are afraid of keeping going on about the crappy speed buff. Are you scared they might take it off you. I doubt it. The fact it looks moronic and silly and makes your character look like your in fast forward video playback doesn't seem to bother anyone so hey... So funny. I mean that. So funny. I split my sides when I first ran this morning... Then I just sighed and logged.

By the way.. I think it looks ****e. Utterly ****e. Goes hand in hand with the crappy walk. I mean, way to go Trion. What have you plans for next ? ... An extra set of legs, leaping boots, mounts fitted with springs. Maybe the potato sack cape will jet you into the air.

Just a tip Trion. Maybe, just maybe when you implement stuff you should let those that want it, have it. But give others the option not to have it. I mean, why is that so difficult. Why is that such a problem for you. Why do you insist on making fundamental changes to characters appearance, behaviour, etc without even caring what your players think. ... Oh I forgot. Its your game. Your game. I only pay my subs. But I don't get a choice. ... I do though. And I chose not to play your game. One less to trouble yourself with when you implement the next wave of shard closures or moronic animation tweaks to characters in game. There is a point of principle at the back of all this but then I guess it matters not to you.

i keep getting more pleasure out of this speed buff the more you guys hate it

+ Reply to Thread