Closed Thread

Thread: Infinity Stones

Shadowlander

Default Infinity Stones

Just wondering what people have been doing to get them most successfully. I have just been doing the dailies in ashora and carnage quests. Seems ok but I am sure other methods are more effective.

-Do EVERY lvl 60 zone event
    -Prioritize dailies that reward Infinity stones (25 turn in limit on dailies of ANY kind)
    -Great Hunt rifts

LVL 60 Onslaughts... to farm planarite... to do more Great Hunt Rifts... to keep more people in LVL 60 zones...to trigger more zone events

I believe there is also a guild perk (? insert perk name here?) that throws bonus stones your way :

Ex: If a zone event boss kill nets me 11 IS, for some reason it gives me 4 more
    Jooliah
    Guardian Mage Faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by DjVerko View Post
    Just wondering what people have been doing to get them most successfully. I have just been doing the dailies in ashora and carnage quests. Seems ok but I am sure other methods are more effective.
    Zone Events in Kingwards, Steppes & Ashora. Been paying out 10 is+ participation and/or guild bonus. So getting 15 a whack.
    Beware the Penguin...

Quote Originally Posted by DjVerko View Post
    Faction dailies, onslaught dailies, carnage quests, zone events. There are a finite number of carnages, though, so those'll dry up quick. I know at one point I had over 1200 IS. Which you might want to save up because once you get to Glorified with the Lycini/Torvan Hunters, those essences cost 240 IS apiece.

There's also Great Hunt rifts, and though the rate isn't great, a couple IS here and there can't hurt.
    If I had something clever to say, it would have been in the post. [12/12~90~{G}{A}{L}{M}]

General of Telara

What people have been forgetting is not only to do the Lv60 zone events, but do EVERY ZONE EVENT because at Lv60 even low level zone events will yield 4 stones.

Have your guild spec'ed into "Rift Extraction" will make it so you get at least 1 extra stone for zone events of all levels.
    The Riftguard
    Deepwood :: TDQ 4/4 :: FT 2/4
    Morning Raiding Guild - Recruiting!

Atrius: "Paragon seems solid. At Level 60 I came in at the top of IA damage."

Quote Originally Posted by Geopenguin View Post
    Zone Events in Kingwards, Steppes & Ashora. Been paying out 10 is+ participation and/or guild bonus. So getting 15 a whack.
    + Morban also gives the full 10.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=125779&dateline=13553  38065

Quote Originally Posted by Itseotle View Post
    What people have been forgetting is not only to do the Lv60 zone events, but do EVERY ZONE EVENT because at Lv60 even low level zone events will yield 4 stones.

Have your guild spec'ed into "Rift Extraction" will make it so you get at least 1 extra stone for zone events of all levels.
    The events in Morban and Kingsward also net you 11 IS; so don't limit yourself to Ashora and Steppes as Itse indicated.

The Ashora and Steppes dailies and zone events from time to time, at least enough to do dailies.

If you can do the dailies every day you'll get around 20 a day, so 140 a week, not counting events.
    They really don't take that long to do or are that hard, though that one in Ashora listed as a 3-man quest poorly conceived.

You can do it that way pretty casually and still get a decent amount. Obviously if you're a complete nutter, do every even you can ESPECIALLY Volan (start to finish nets you around 28IS), onslaughts and usually in the evening Ashora is full of people doing hunt rifts which give IS as well as a lot of XP for Planar levels or levels.

Closed Thread