Closed Thread

Thread: Farming empyrean silk

Soulwalker

Default Farming empyrean silk

Where is the best place to farm Empyrean Silk and Chiffon cloth?
    Rift For Life

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by SadieOne View Post
    Where is the best place to farm Empyrean Silk and Chiffon cloth?
    I've found chiffon to be fairly reliable in the storm legion camp just outside of the necropolis in seratos (Level 56 mobs) . . . I haven't found a reliable place for Empyrean yet.

Temple of Thontic in Ardent Domain is where I go for all my Chiffon needs; all the undead mobs there can drop it. Sometimes you get Empyrean, too, but not nearly as often.

Rift Disciple

I'll put in a second vote for the Temple of Thontic when farming for Chiffon cloth, most of those undead are melee and you can pull large groups of them together for the sake of speed.

Best place I've found yet for Empyrean Silk is Steppes of Infinity, the Storm Legion camps out there drop bucketloads of the stuff, usually 1-3 per mob and the entire zone is crawling with them, their tents and stuff make excellent LOS pull spots too, so that you don't have to deal with the casters quite so much.

Best spot I've found out there is the SW corner of the zone, storm engineers are melee AND are non-hostile, you can pull a dozen of them if you really wanted to in a couple spots.

Closed Thread