+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Elrar

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Official RaidLock Thread

Default The Official RaidLock Thread

Hello Rifters! Welcome to the official thread for all things RaidLock. I will keep this OP clean, concise, and updated with the latest episodes. I will also bump the thread when I edit the OP with a new episode, or other information. I want to thank all of our listeners for making this a success.

How can I listen to Raidlock?

The main sources of listening will be audio only through PodOmatic, Stitcher, iTunes. RaidLock does record live, in a livestream, and that recording gets stored on our twitch page.

When do you guys record?

For now, it's every other Wednesday at 5:30pm EST.

What kind of content do you guys talk about?

We talk about all things PVE. Dungeons, raiding, carnages, questing, gear, specs, etc.

Who are these clowns talking on your episodes?

They would be intrinsc, roughraptors, and Myrkel. Sometimes, we bring in guests to talk about things they specialize in and we want another perspective.

Can I has your RSS feed?
    Why, yes, yes you may.
    RSS: http://raidlockrift.podomatic.com/rss2.xml

Episode Listing:

RaidLock Episode 1: My Body is Ready
    RaidLock Episode 2: Trolls of the Round Table
    RaidLock Episode 3: No beta...almost!
    RaidLock Episode 4: Who Tested This ****?
    RaidLock Episode 5: Storm of Failure
    Last edited by intrinsc; 01-01-2013 at 10:23 PM.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Hey guys,

Episode 3 has just been published to Podomatic. As soon as iTunes and Stitcher receive the feed update they will have it as well. Thanks! OP updated with link.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to remind everyone that the latest episode is now on iTunes and Stitcher. Thank you!
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Hey,

Just wanted to let everyone know that episode 4 will be recording today at 5:30est live at our twitch page. Topics will include Storm Legion progression raiding, the race for world first crucia, and how messed up warriors are(both tanking and dps).
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

A lot of great information about warriors was revealed here today. I will post it to youtube soon and post the link here, and Intrinsc will edit it and upload it to podomatic or whatever he uses as well.
    Last edited by RoughRaptorsOld; 11-28-2012 at 05:09 PM.

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

Like I mentioned in the chat - always listening and considering feedback and while I was in there Atrius was already head down getting together some info and details to make sure we're all on the same page:

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ml#post4050508

I think that covers a lot of the discussion points - as always, thanks to everyone for your constructive feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    Like I mentioned in the chat - always listening and considering feedback and while I was in there Atrius was already head down getting together some info and details to make sure we're all on the same page:

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ml#post4050508

I think that covers a lot of the discussion points - as always, thanks to everyone for your constructive feedback!
    Thanks for that, Elrar. I definitely saw his post after we had finished recording, but I'm thankful that it's getting the attention of someone with their finger on the pulse of the community.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Updated OP with new link to new episode! Should be updating onto iTunes and Stitcher soon!
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Updated OP with Episode 5!
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

+ Reply to Thread