Closed Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By psychopsilocybin

Thread: Guild Questmaster Dimension Item - Why?

Default Guild Questmaster Dimension Item - Why?

Trion, thanks for giving us a Guild Questmaster Dimension Item. It will mean we won't have to go all the way back to our home city to speak to the Guild Quest givers.

For those who don't know, there's a <Dimension Goods: Guild Items> NPC in The Canals in Tempest Bay.

HOWEVER.

Trion, please explain to me why you have to be Level 25 to use this item.
    IF the current max level for the guild is 25 (I'm assuming here), then this item becomes useless because once we are at the level when we can use it, we pretty much won't need to use it anymore.

If the max level is greater than 25, might I suggest lowering the item requirement to Level 20 so we can start using it now.

Thanks!

Plane Touched

A requirement at all is kind of silly to me.

Dimensions don't need so many barriers of entry. The plat cost is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Trion, thanks for giving us a Guild Questmaster Dimension Item. It will mean we won't have to go all the way back to our home city to speak to the Guild Quest givers.

For those who don't know, there's a <Dimension Goods: Guild Items> NPC in The Canals in Tempest Bay.

HOWEVER.

Trion, please explain to me why you have to be Level 25 to use this item.
    IF the current max level for the guild is 25 (I'm assuming here), then this item becomes useless because once we are at the level when we can use it, we pretty much won't need to use it anymore.

If the max level is greater than 25, might I suggest lowering the item requirement to Level 20 so we can start using it now.

Thanks!
    Because they are a QUARTERMASTER, not a Questmaster, i.e He is a vendor.
    -Avada

Closed Thread