+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Been with Trion(RIFT) From Day One Beta 1.8 years NOW!!!

Ascendant

Been here since 5 month to launch. Didnt I tell you GW2 and SWTOR are both joke, now they're both out and the game is on. Lets see who last!

Saying hi from my phone! My boyfriend bought me the game the day it launched to get me away from wow and i‘ve been hooked ever since! I love rift and i am constantly amazed at their customer service and dedication to new content! I loved all the eorld events, even the silly summerfest one and ive always had something to do every time i log on! Good job everyone else whos stuck with our wonderfull community and i look forward to SL!

My Telaran Lore and History Blog, with a side of RP storytelling!=http://ascendedtales.blogspot.ca/201...beginning.html

Beta 7er here.

Man am I happy my friend told me about this game back then, even though I spent a few weeks making fun of him for leaving WoW, cause I thought Cata was 'so gooood.'

Well, hey we all make mistakes...

beta 5 or 6 here, don't remember which one. My steam-counter is well over 2400 hours, add another 50-100 hours from logins via my laptop.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleT View Post
    Planar Attunement? I can't recall (from my admittedly limited experience with MMOs pre WoW) any other game that continuing to gain experience points had a significant impact on a character.

Besides EQ, 12 years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Maeloda View Post
    Been here since 2010 . Was in all testing but in casual capacity, because my laptop was baddd.

Wasn't actually able to get the game until late 3rd patch (so I missed the River of Souls and Waves of Madness story events totally).

Played a bit from third to fourth patch.

Fifth to sixth patch I was most busy with classes and other things, and while I sometimes spend time on Ember Isle, I wasn't around much when it arrived.
    I'm sure you were in one of the Rift advertisements pre-release ?

Quote Originally Posted by Warbs View Post
    I'm sure you were in one of the Rift advertisements pre-release ?
    Yes, I was. Wasn't in testing before that though, and I wasn't in any big role in any of the testing phases/weekends.

I didn't really play Rift regularly at all until around September-October 2011, and then took more of a break, then I returned this summer, and now I'm on a semi-break until Storm Legion (but still play!)

I just came over to Rift from WOW a little while ago.

I'm thoroughly enjoying EVERYTHING about Rift and how the DEVS go about doing things. I do wish FPS was better and there was a bit more "pizazz" and less "read this" but overall the game and the way it is set up is quite impressive.

been here from beta 6!
    by the time i tried it i was sure ill stick with it and it didnt dissapoint me.

Beta 2 here! been so happy to call Rift my First MMO that I really put alot of time and work into.

Can't wait to see what the expansion brings us in all of it's awesomeness!
    (Bswish Mage) (Zairnix Rouge) (Fairen Cleric) S:Laethys
    Pre-SL: Pre-T3 Conq, IF/PF Cleared TDQ: 4/4 FT: 4/4 EE 5/5 HM 1/4 GA 2/4

I've joined Rift last december, but I flirted with it over youtube and google image search since octuber. One day I couldn't hold myself anymore and gave myself to this game. And my girlfriend tagged along!

Quote Originally Posted by bctrainers View Post
    Been here since early 2010, back with the original name of Heroes of Telara! Boy how times sure have changed!

BC weren't you around on the Heroes of Telara Central boards back in 2009 shortly after HoT was announced at the 2009 E3?
    Last edited by Zinn; 10-14-2012 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maeloda View Post
    Yes, I was. Wasn't in testing before that though, and I wasn't in any big role in any of the testing phases/weekends.

I didn't really play Rift regularly at all until around September-October 2011, and then took more of a break, then I returned this summer, and now I'm on a semi-break until Storm Legion (but still play!)
    I remember you and Warbs from so long ago

<--iAmDeathSpank

PS: I played through the entire closed beta up until release, and didnt sub to rift until about a week ago haha. I got sidetracked with real life ****, and i basically forgot about rift for a while. Saw the SL trailer , fell in love, subbed, and am loving it.
    Last edited by Timezown; 10-14-2012 at 06:16 PM.

I've only been with Trion's Rift since Beta 6(that is the first time I had heard about it and was on pre-sale with all this jazz). I remember the servers were so packed at headstart that I never did get to play on Headstart. Then, after the commercial launch, Trion messed up my account and I had to actually buy it again(then they refunded the price of it). So, all in all, we had a spotty relationship the first two weeks, but after that initial experience it has been relative smooth sailing as far as account and logistics is concerned with customer service and all of that. I've never had to speak to a "Karpesh" in "Kansas City" like with other companies or been kept on hold for more than 10 minutes(the few times I have called). Besides some mods hating me, some loving me, and a legion of haters, I love this game.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Both myself and my wife have been with this game since beta 3 and don't plan to go anywhere. Bought the collectors edition and getting the infinity addition.. would do the year subscribe thing for both of us but cant afford it atm sadly Keep up the great work trion!!
    " Originally Posted by Tally"
    Hide yo kids, hide yo wives, better hide yo husbands too, THEY FLAMIN ERRBODY UP IN HERE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast