+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trion Pre order from retailer question

Default Trion Pre order from retailer question

I cant imagine I'm the only person that pre ordered from a physical retailer. So i was wondering if anyone from trion knows/is ki9nd enough to share when we can expect physical retailers to be given the beta access keys so i can either call in or go get it and play this Friday.

Thanks if you can answer this or if it's already been and im just bad at reading

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Hi Sanovah,

Unfortunately once we give the retailers distributors the codes they're out of our hands and up to the individual stores/sales teams to ensure they're given out. That said, I'll be happy to pass on any information you provide to our sales team to do whatever we can.

Pre-Order codes have been made available to any announced pre-order partners listed on the website, you'll need to speak with them concerning when they expect to have them on hand for customers.

Sorry I can't provide any clearer information than that.

Cheers,

I noticed Gamersgate isn't a pre order partner but are still selling a pre-order. Do they come with any sort of pre order item, like the cloak?

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Quote Originally Posted by juno View Post
    I noticed Gamersgate isn't a pre order partner but are still selling a pre-order. Do they come with any sort of pre order item, like the cloak?
    I was informed by our EU Sales team that they are - and I show they should be giving out the Hoard Wardens cape found here: http://stormlegion.riftgame.com/en/retailers/

I do see they don't have this information listed, I'll check with our team over there and see if there's anything we can do to make the offer more clear.

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    Hi Sanovah,

Unfortunately once we give the retailers distributors the codes they're out of our hands and up to the individual stores/sales teams to ensure they're given out. That said, I'll be happy to pass on any information you provide to our sales team to do whatever we can.

Pre-Order codes have been made available to any announced pre-order partners listed on the website, you'll need to speak with them concerning when they expect to have them on hand for customers.

Sorry I can't provide any clearer information than that.

Cheers,
    OK cool thank you Elrar I just wasn't sure if you guys had given them the codes yet. If you already did give them the codes, which is how your reply is making it sound, I'll just go talk to them after work today or tomorrow. Thanks again for the reply though you helped clear some stuff up and i can at least now say "you guys are suppsoed to have em" vs "I'm not sure if trion sent you guys codes yet". so thanks again

As for any information that I have while I'm not sure that you guys could do anything if they fail to give out the codes. I ordered from a Poway, CA Gamestop yesterday afternoon and do have my receipt from the pre order
    Last edited by Sanovah; 10-02-2012 at 10:36 AM.

On the note of retailers, does anyone know when Steam (EU) is going to sell pre-purchases of Storm Legion? I rather like their cape, but the game isn't in their store yet.

7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #7

Quote Originally Posted by Talila View Post
    On the note of retailers, does anyone know when Steam (EU) is going to sell pre-purchases of Storm Legion? I rather like their cape, but the game isn't in their store yet.
    Just replied in another thread - Steam has informed our sales team that it should be up by the 16th. Obviously I can't guarantee that, but we'll be sure to let everyone know when it's available!

+ Reply to Thread