Closed Thread

Thread: Vile sourcestone quick question

Shadowlander

Default Vile sourcestone quick question

Hi,

My character is now 42 and as I levelled her mostly through IA, she has built up plenty of Vile Sourcestone, yet has now ticked over onto collecting ISS.

Question is: I already bought all the planar gear that I could get with vile SS. Would there be any further use for the amount I have left or should I just convert it to planarite?

Cheers
    D

Planarite.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelleyn View Post
    Hi,

My character is now 42 and as I levelled her mostly through IA, she has built up plenty of Vile Sourcestone, yet has now ticked over onto collecting ISS.

Question is: I already bought all the planar gear that I could get with vile SS. Would there be any further use for the amount I have left or should I just convert it to planarite?

Cheers
    D
    You can trade them if for planarite, or send them to an alt via the voucher from the voucher vendor in your factions capital city. Other then that there is really no use for them at all. You will end up needing a fair amount of planarite in the gearing process so I personally would recommend you trade them in for it.

Shadowlander

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nerva3x0 View Post
    You can trade them if for planarite, or send them to an alt via the voucher from the voucher vendor in your factions capital city. Other then that there is really no use for them at all. You will end up needing a fair amount of planarite in the gearing process so I personally would recommend you trade them in for it.
    Cool, thanks for advice. Didn't want to have one of them slap-myself-on-head moment as I cash them in, and then notice a vendor which allows you to trade them for ISS or something...

Appreciate the replies.

Ascendant

Where do guardians use the Vile Sourcestones, I have yet to find the vendors.

RIFT Community Ambassador Golden's Avatar

For Guardians: Droughtlands (Lantern Hook), Scarwood Reach (Kain's Command), and Moonshade Highlands (Three Springs). I'm sure that for Defiants Perspice has the SR vendor.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Ascendant

Thank you

Closed Thread