+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 12 Months of Rift + Storm Legion for Free Question

Ascendant

Default 12 Months of Rift + Storm Legion for Free Question

Trion

Just wondering: which version of Storm Legion is to be given to those who bought the 12 months of Rift? Further, if it's the Storm Legion standard edition, can we pay the difference to get the Infinity Edition?

Thanks!
    Moved on from Rift due to: Rift's PvP being a mindless, skilless zerg that has been and will continue to be perpetuated and reinforced :: A horribly optimized engine :: My personal distaste for F2P (already heading down the P2W path) after giving it a fair shake. Rift is an exceptional MMO by an overachieving development team that unfortunately is ruined by a few personally show-stopping issues.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Yeah - Infinity Edition is the CE Upgrade, you get the Standard Edition included with the purchase of the Storm Chaser edition. You can upgrade at anytime

Cheers,

Champion

You should be able to hit the preorder now and upgrade for $20

Ascendant

Sweet! Thanks for the quick reply, Elrar. Going to upgrade now!

EDIT: Done! As Fry would say: " SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!"
    Last edited by Synovia; 09-04-2012 at 05:24 PM.
    Moved on from Rift due to: Rift's PvP being a mindless, skilless zerg that has been and will continue to be perpetuated and reinforced :: A horribly optimized engine :: My personal distaste for F2P (already heading down the P2W path) after giving it a fair shake. Rift is an exceptional MMO by an overachieving development team that unfortunately is ruined by a few personally show-stopping issues.

Ascendant

Oh, one more question, Elrar:

What is the name of that song in the trailer and where the hell can I get it? Holy butts it's epic....
    Last edited by Synovia; 09-04-2012 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Synovia View Post
    Oh, one more question, Elrar:

What is the name of that song in the trailer and where the hell can I get it? Holy butts it's epic....
    Here:
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    Yeah - Infinity Edition is the CE Upgrade, you get the Standard Edition included with the purchase of the Storm Chaser edition. You can upgrade at anytime

Cheers,
    i dont have my full account available to me at the moment, can we just upgrade at a decreased cost, as with the Ashes of History, or do we have to buy the full Infinity Edition despite having bought the 12 month deal?

so am i paying 60 dollars if i want the Infinity, or the difference between normal and Infinity?

EDIT: btw, seeing Crucia break out from beneath the frozen lake was awesome, i hope we get to see that in game, in the world event or something
    Last edited by xanduin246; 09-04-2012 at 05:31 PM.

Exodus of the storm queen
    -Take flight in the first expansion dungeon two weeks before launch!
    Does this essentially mean a headstart on the dungeon will be granted pre-Xpac release? Is the dungeon fit for level 50s in this case? Will this be on the LIVE shards or PTS?

9.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #9

Quote Originally Posted by xanduin246 View Post
    i dont have my full account available to me at the moment, can we just upgrade at a decreased cost, as with the Ashes of History, or do we have to buy the full Infinity Edition despite having bought the 12 month deal?

so am i paying 60 dollars if i want the Infinity, or the difference between normal and Infinity?
    It works just like Ashes of History or the original CE Upgrade

Here's how it breaks down:

- Storm Chaser Edition: $120 USD for Full Year of Gametime, Includes for FREE: Storm Legion Standard Edition + Landslide Mount + Title
    - Standard Edition: $50 USD Retail/Full Copy
    - Storm Legion Upgrade: $40 USD (Must be purchased through us and you must own the original game)
    - Infinity Edition: $70 USD Digital Only/Full Copy + Mount + Porticulum + Pet
    - Infinity Edition Upgrade: $20 USD (Must be purchased through us, and you must own the original game + Storm Legion Standard Edition/Storm Chaser Edition)

And of course - all versions of Storm Legion include the designated pre-order cloaks and early access to the Exodus of the Storm Queen dungeon during Phase 3 of the Tempest Rising event coming with 1.11!

Cheers,
    Last edited by Elrar; 10-11-2012 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    It works just like Ashes of History or the original CE Upgrade

Here's how it breaks down:

- Storm Chaser Edition: $120 USD for Full Year of Gametime, Includes for FREE: Storm Legion Standard Edition + Landslide Mount + Title
    - Standard Edition: $50 USD Retail/Full Copy
    - Storm Legion Upgrade: $40 USD (Must be purchased through us and you must own the original game)
    - Infinity Edition: $70 USD Digital Only/Full Copy + Mount + Porticulum + Pet
    - Infinity Edition Upgrade: $20 USD (Must be purchased through us, and you must own the original game + Storm Legion Standard Edition/Storm Chaser Edition)

And of course - all versions of Storm Legion include early access to the Exodus of the Storm Queen dungeon with the release of 1.11 and the designated pre-order cloaks!

Cheers,
    thank you, tbh i still would have paid 60 dollars lol, i was just curious, will be purchasing this when i get my phone back (why have you betrayed me authenticator!)

While My elrar is on the case: Does that porticulum work for everyone in the area?
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Whoops, nevermind this answers all my questions.

Early dungeon access available upon commercial release of the RIFT 1.11 update. STORM LEGION content, including cape, pet, mount and portal, will be accessible upon the commercial release of the RIFT STORM LEGION expansion in your respective territory. Early dungeon access and in-game items have no value and are non-transferable.
    Any information on what the mount speed of that Infinity Edition mount is?
    Last edited by Plexus; 09-04-2012 at 05:43 PM.

How do I get the other cloaks? Do I have to order from Steam also to get the Death one?

Quote Originally Posted by TehFrank View Post
    How do I get the other cloaks? Do I have to order from Steam also to get the Death one?
    I'd like to know this as well. I don't have Rift through steam, but I'd pay microtransactions for the other cloaks.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsc View Post
    I'd like to know this as well. I don't have Rift through steam, but I'd pay microtransactions for the other cloaks.
    I made my original purchase via steam but I did the preorder and all of the other ones via trionworlds website

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast