Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By z4oslo

Thread: goodbye for now

Plane Walker

Default goodbye for now

Its time for me to say goodbye for now.
    As i like Trion as a company, ill take a few min to explain why.

The game is all about grinding now. There is nothing unique to strive for. Everyone will end up with the same gear no matter how you chose to play the game. Same goes with classes and attunement points. Very few builds within a class is actually playable (at least as pvp is concerned) and attunement points does not in any shape or form set builds apart.

It all just become a dark goo to me, everything feels soo generic, and this is true for quests as well.

I hope in the future, Trion is a litle more bold when it comes to content, quests, loot and pvp and i wish you all the best.

As a company you did very well, with lots of content to try to keep the players happy. Sadly for me i wanted something different.

In many ways you are the opposite of Funcom. They are bold in areas you are not, but they also failed in areas Trion really shines.

Take care, Trion and rifters.
    Can I have your mana?

Damn Trion you got passed over for Funcom! I'm sorry.

Goes back to the same old sad story Spacepumps.

There's two types of games. The game with grinding and the game that just gives you everything.

Every time someone cries about a grind (when really it's about self entitlement) I feel as though I'm watch the Internet version of Red Dawn.

The only question is are you a Communist or are you a Wolverine!
    Last edited by Fryday; 06-18-2012 at 12:07 PM.

Ascendant

So you're saying you don't want to play this MMO any more because it's an MMO, so you're going to play another MMO because it's not an MMO? Good luck with that.

Plane Walker

Fryday: Im curious here.. what game(s) gives you everything?

Ancem: Are you telling me that every mmo out there is generc? They all have tokens to get all the best gear?

Meh never mind. I never meant to make a discussion about it, i just felt i owed Trion my view of the game in its current state.

If you guys fell you need to mock me for telling Trion my opinion, sure go for it.
    Can I have your mana?

i hate threads like these.

Just leave silently.

Ascendant

sorry you dont like to play mmorpgs anymore. Have fun with something different.

Hi everyone,

We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave the Rift community. z4oslo, we thank you for your feedback and wish you the very best. We're closing this thread now.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread