+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Current PodCasts?

Farm Status is decent, although they seem to have branched off into their ID specific podcast and haven't put anything out in a couple weeks or so.

Overcast is my kind of people. I enjoy that constantly compare features in Rift with other MMO's as game design is one of my favorite topics. Great "on the way home from work" listening. I like the laid back casual nature of their podcast.
    Formerly Scarecrowe... now Skullcluck. I know, I need to L2P, thanks. Save your breath.
    If you want a healer so bad why don't you roll one up?

Thank you sooo much!! Thank you for being kind, and you've nailed it on the head. That's exactly what I am doing...something that's not already being done, but that I hoped would be interesting. Thank you for the feedback!
    I love listening to all the other Rift podcasts...I miss the ones that have gone away (hope some of them come back some day!) but am so glad that Rift Reporter, Rift Overcast and Farm Status do what they do.

/hugs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cryica View Post
    I've listened to your podcast. It is different but I like it. I'll be honest when I listened to the first episode I wasn't sure what to think. But then I began to understand what you are doing. You are doing something that isn't being done at this time. (Which is important for a podcast). You are going over the news for people who might not have time to read it on the website. This means a lot to me! I spend a lot of time listening to podcasts while I work and this allows for me to catch up on the Trion posts.

You have an amazing reading voice (even though you stumble sometimes ;) But I enjoy listening to you. With the last episode I really enjoyed how you went outside the Trion website and read something different. I hope you do more stuff like that. It allows for me to catch up on things I might not have noticed. I also like the reading of the lore segments. It gets me more immersed in the world.

Keep up the good work Juuno. Don't get discouraged if people say bad things. Just know that there are people out there that appreciate what you do.

And props to the Rift Reporter podcast. I always love your work.

Rift Overcast I just started listening to them as well. I enjoy them for the most part. The only thing I disliked was in the last episode where one of the guys acted goofy. That was hard to listen to But other than that, great work!

Podcaster - Find me at www.RiftShinies.podbean.com - on Facebook at Juuno Korialstrasz & RiftShinies page - and on Twitter @Juunoswow & @RiftShinies - - Soooooooo loving Rift ever since beta!

I miss the gamebreaker one too. I liked it best when Jasmine was on there...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ74 View Post
    rift reporter i personally like the best. the back and forth banter is always funny.
    rift overcast is good but sometimes hard to get all the way thru for me.
    rift shinies i tried but the over reaching kinda turns me off. sometimes theres good info though.
    but overall on my hard rift addiction moods i listen to all three and still need more lol
    i really really wish gamebreaker vidpod would return!

Podcaster - Find me at www.RiftShinies.podbean.com - on Facebook at Juuno Korialstrasz & RiftShinies page - and on Twitter @Juunoswow & @RiftShinies - - Soooooooo loving Rift ever since beta!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Juuno View Post
    I miss the gamebreaker one too. I liked it best when Jasmine was on there...lol.
    Your voice is almost musical, its quit stunning really. And the podcast itself is a bit shorter and different which is always nice.
    Agree with you, I too miss The Sanctum

And a bit of a self plug. I'll be guesting on Rift Overcast this week to talk some peeveepee (Conquest). I believe Matt said it would be up tomorrow (5/24/12) before the next Conquest test so you guys can get some insight into how it works. My first podcast so be gentle.
    Last edited by Khelendross; 05-23-2012 at 08:35 PM.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

Are you married, Juuno?

so, im out grinding for marks today and listening to you all on rift reporter... slow enough day, off work happiness, laughing along about the "shiny pony", then all of a sudden i hear my name and JUMP out of my skin!
    immediately had to replay that part to make sure i wasnt hearing things. lol
    thought i would stop back in this thread to bump and say thank you RR. and good show as usual, keep it up for all of us fans please!
    and glad to hear we can expect to hear it weekly again, woot
    WFH & BYOB - www.kingtj.net

Awwww...thank you so much. I try to make it pleasant. You should hear me when I get killed in the game...hehe...not nearly as nice sounding...lol!

And GRATZ on getting to guest on Rift Overcast! That is TOO cool! I'll be listening tomorrow!!

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendross View Post
    Your voice is almost musical, its quit stunning really. And the podcast itself is a bit shorter and different which is always nice.
    Agree with you, I too miss The Sanctum

And a bit of a self plug. I'll be guesting on Rift Overcast this week to talk some peeveepee (Conquest). I believe Matt said it would be up tomorrow (5/24/12) before the next Conquest test so you guys can get some insight into how it works. My first podcast so be gentle.

I'm quite taken, actually...the best boy in the whole wide universe stole my heart six years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsc View Post
    Are you married, Juuno?
    Last edited by Juuno; 05-24-2012 at 06:22 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ming View Post
    Farm Status is decent, although they seem to have branched off into their ID specific podcast and haven't put anything out in a couple weeks or so.

Overcast is my kind of people. I enjoy that constantly compare features in Rift with other MMO's as game design is one of my favorite topics. Great "on the way home from work" listening. I like the laid back casual nature of their podcast.
    Is their ID specific show live? I've been wondering what happened to Farm Status. What is the name of the new show?

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by TJ74 View Post
    so, im out grinding for marks today and listening to you all on rift reporter... slow enough day, off work happiness, laughing along about the "shiny pony", then all of a sudden i hear my name and JUMP out of my skin!
    immediately had to replay that part to make sure i wasnt hearing things. lol
    thought i would stop back in this thread to bump and say thank you RR. and good show as usual, keep it up for all of us fans please!
    and glad to hear we can expect to hear it weekly again, woot
    Thanks for the compliment TJ74! Always nice to see that people are listening to the show.
    Check out our videos and podcasts at mmoreporter.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2