+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: So when you added more "variety" to the loading screens..

Default So when you added more "variety" to the loading screens..

Did you switch the factions? All I see are lies about the Defiants saving each zone. I worked my butt off and I want to read about my fantastic Vigil-assisted success, not about how "magitech" saved the world.

Ascendant

ROFLMAO

Where are your Gods now Guardian

mwahhahahhahahhhha ha

I noticed the same thing. Was a little miffed to see "You have proven the defiant have the strength to defend telara" when I zoned into scarwood....

Defiant: 1
    Guardians: 0

Still, I think this pretty much shows which side Trion actually likes. =D Down with the Vigil! The devs are on our side! wooo!
    Last edited by Tolmos; 04-20-2012 at 06:53 AM.
    Rift: 50 Rogue Tank, Two 50 Cleric tanks, and a 50 Mage

The real variety I'm getting is my loading screen stopping at 94% instead of 93%.
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

General of Telara SanguineDeath's Avatar

To tell the truth, I haven't really noticed lmao! I just look at the pretty pictures. Plus I play both sides, no snarky remarks..., and don't put anything in the whole faction nonsense - don't play pvp nor care to.

Huh, the defiant ones are all about how the war between the factions may have weakened both... or strengthened both and how even though Alsbeth is dead, the cults continue to move forward with their plans.

Apparently the devs just like us Defiant better. Or maybe we defiant simply used our machines to spread the truth of our badassery to you Guardians.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Think of a 30 meter circle around all ranged dps rogues and mages. Ranged dps can stand in the back line and focus fire targets without worrying about mobility and most forms of cc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Sounds like an excellent plan for your healers to follow as well, as they have an even longer range on their heals.

Soulwalker

Actually, we Guardians know we are the True Heroes and Saviours of Telara. The poor Defiants need to think they are important - let them have a little glory, no matter how false it may actually be....

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by SanguineDeath View Post
    To tell the truth, I haven't really noticed lmao! I just look at the pretty pictures. Plus I play both sides, no snarky remarks..., and don't put anything in the whole faction nonsense - don't play pvp nor care to.
    You always did seem like switch hitter to me.

10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #10
    Rift Team

Heh.. thank you for calling this out. I was adding some loading screens to Meridian and Sanctum to vary up what the end-gamers were seeing (it got old seeing the same ones each time I log in).

As part of that a new piece of tech went in to give us more flexibility on how we choose which screens display so we could tell more of what is happening in the world since launch. It could that be I nudged something I should not have, or it could be something techy broke.

Either way, nothing but love for the Guardians! Except when I am playing my Defiant. Then you must die. (Yes, I am one of those folks who plays both) I had not been to Scarwood in a while with either my main or any alt.

TLDR; We're looking at it. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by soapsud View Post
    Actually, we Guardians know we are the True Heroes and Saviours of Telara. The poor Defiants need to think they are important - let them have a little glory, no matter how false it may actually be....
    obligatory post saying that in the timeline where there was only guardian ascended the dragons won and the world was destroyed

of course, you dont have to worry about that, defiants invented time travel and a way to make ascended, so the dragons wont win again

EDIT: the proofs.
    Last edited by xanduin246; 04-20-2012 at 08:26 AM.

I seemed to have defeated the Hag in Gloomwood without doing anything.Just needed to zone in Not really just what my load screen is telling me.

Quote Originally Posted by Valtara View Post
    I seemed to have defeated the Hag in Gloomwood without doing anything.Just needed to zone in Not really just what my load screen is telling me.

I did too! Defiants #1

General of Telara SanguineDeath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mortaug View Post
    You always did seem like switch hitter to me.
    Uh no lmao! And my bf can contest to THAT

Plane Touched

Only thing I noticed is that zoning into Sanctum I get loading pictures that I used to get for other zones.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast