+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hotter

Thread: Thanks for the Carnival and Glass Beads

Default Thanks for the Carnival and Glass Beads

Was nice to get things from the past and to see all the world event currencies boa. I could have bought more, but what I did get was more than enough. The glass beads being the common denominator kicked buttocks. That Tindrel is a nice looking mount.

As I said in another thread, I think Trion went above and beyond allowing players to "go back" and get more of the previous world event items.

Was great to have all those currencies sitting around in my vault actually be useful (yay for packrat!), managed to get extra sigils, and other goodies and more importantly;

I have a whole set of very happy-skippy characters bouncing along, holding tightly to the string of their balloon!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Yes, thank you Trion.

/cheers
    Last edited by Goldenwing; 03-29-2012 at 05:47 PM.
    *My guild was looking (in Rift) for engaging, meaningful additional outdoor endgame that is inclusive, dynamic, community-oriented, scaling, and strategic -- Real outdoor, persistent-world challenges that require thought, strategy, and cooperation.*
    Outdoor RvE for both PvE & PvP

Soulwalker

Piņatas are over ?? /sad

Telaran

It was a fun event indeed. Just too bad that I need a few more tickets for balloons and they cost 50 glass beads each

That Alo's Popped Corn, though...

I feel like there was something in it. Every time I had some, people would look at me weird.
    ~Quiescent

+ Reply to Thread