+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Phase 5 is IMPOSSIBLE to achieve

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by ShinChuck View Post
    I'd really like this to be fixed before the weekend. It'll really stink to have to grind this out with a whole weekend gone.
    If it didn't happen today on Friday, it'll happen on Monday at the earliest then, but by then it'll be far too late for it to matter.

Quote Originally Posted by max42 View Post
    Argent is one of the lowest pop servers and we rocked stage 1
    To be fair though... Argent is the best :/

Shadowlander

We are now at 1341/100000 we would need about 20 weeks to be abel to get to this goal at this rate.

Im sad to say Trion failed this one no chance in hell we are gonna come close to this one.

A fix on Monday? as someone sayed so 3 working days to get 98000 that we should have had 7 days with a weekend in that.

Would have liked to get all the titels but guess thats not gonna happen.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Kjyed View Post
    We are now at 1341/100000 we would need about 20 weeks to be abel to get to this goal at this rate.

Im sad to say Trion failed this one no chance in hell we are gonna come close to this one.

A fix on Monday? as someone sayed so 3 working days to get 98000 that we should have had 7 days with a weekend in that.

Would have liked to get all the titels but guess thats not gonna happen.
    I can almost guarantee due to how screwed up this phase is that Trion will probably end up giving the title to everyone anyways.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #65

Hey all - thanks for continuing to call out the issues with this.

Bad news: We were unable to get a fix out today, so unfortunately this will not be resolved for the weekend. We are trying to fix the issues as soon as possible though.

Good news: When the fixes roll out you might notice some dates shifted - With this phase's issues, we realize we've put people into an impossible situation, so we're going to extend phase 05 for an extra week to give people a chance to play it as it was intended.

Plane Touched

Well it's great news that the phase is extended

remains to be seen if low population pve servers will be able to
    achieve the target

Where as I remain sceptical that Argent will be
    able to pull it off I will do everything I can to
    make it happen

thanks for the update

Would make more sense to change the goal from 100k to 10k.

An extra week is sort of depressing.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Charlice View Post
    Would make more sense to change the goal from 100k to 10k.

An extra week is sort of depressing.
    I agree with this. Reducing the goal would be a better way to handle that IMO. Hope that can be changed.

Either way thanks for the update, Excelsior.
    Last edited by Eldonia; 03-30-2012 at 02:54 PM.

Does that mean that the attempted patch day for 1.8 will be shifted back a week as well?
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by ExcelsiorH View Post
    so we're going to extend phase 05 for an extra week to give people a chance to play it as it was intended.
    This just made all Raiders hate you!

Bad news: We were unable to get a fix out today, so unfortunately this will not be resolved for the weekend. We are trying to fix the issues as soon as possible though.

Good news: When the fixes roll out you might notice some dates shifted - With this phase's issues, we realize we've put people into an impossible situation, so we're going to extend phase 05 for an extra week to give people a chance to play it as it was intended.
    Well, now what are we supposed to do? I was totally going to post asking you to give us more time, but you're already doing it.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

Telaran

LOL, so 1.8 a week later too, yuppee waiting 8 months for the next zone ain't enough people. 1 More week or 2 won't make a difference. I mean getting a silly title is very very very important....

It's a way for them to fix / work on 1.8 stuff more, without telling people that they actually needed more time to finish it. So i guess it helps.
    Last edited by Iceking; 03-30-2012 at 02:56 PM.
    Operating System: Windows 7 Pro 64bit
    Processor: Intel i5 2500k OC @ 4.2Ghz
    Memory: Corsair Vengence 16GB DDR3 1600
    Graphics: MSI Twin Frozr Geforce GTX 560Ti OC

Ascendant

Have to say I don't like the "fix" of an extra week at all, I don't want to wait even longer for 1.8 and ID.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Noshei View Post
    This just made all Raiders hate you!
    Lol I like that but I guess there is some truth to it

have to agree I'm not to happy with grinding this for another
    week either

Reduction in goal would have been better but I'm up to the challenge

so we're going to extend phase 05 for an extra week to give people a chance to play it as it was intended.
    Well, I have to agree with Michael Scott on this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ
    AFK.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast