+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: so bored of rift

Default so bored of rift

i need to do t2 raids right now the hardest ones. I tryied with a grope 2 hours to kill Zilas. Dunno rift feels so boring right now. Im so bored i can't even do dungeons and dailies from ember isle. IN LEVEL a romanian magazine rift was the best mmo of 2011, but they said "don't ask me why i don't playit, cos i don't know". Rift get boring easyly for some reanson.

Tml

No one's forcing you to play it.

Sword of Telara

You shouldn't be groping in a dungeon run, you should keep both hands on the keyboard. But 2 hours of groping, I salute you!
    Last edited by JDTAdmin; 02-29-2012 at 05:44 AM.

There is more to the game than raiding and instanced dungeons. Go out and run daily quests, go explore, go farm artifacts, go PvP, go run Instant Adventures.

There are tons of options, if you're bored it is of your own doing.

I been there myself. I felt little enthusiasm towards Rift and wanted new content. I even played STO for a bit and considered dropping rift completely. What I found was this... moved to a guild where I felt like my skillset was more needed. The social aspect via voicechat was something I had previously limited to a few friends, but now I find that the enviorment seems alot different with the interaction provided by an easy going guild vs. a raid heavy enviorment. I miss my old shard that was underpopulated.... solo tankin invasions was a blast!!!! Rift is young and ever expanding, so new content is always evolving. Set goals and don't grind on one thing alot. I found a smaller guild more fun for sure. Being part of growth and change makes me feel more of a part of something. Try to take up a position in a guild by offering skills. Good luck and if your defiant check us out

http://wolves-of-war.enjin.com/home

PS: my ingame is Baldurdoc @ Faeblight
    Dont give up...change up
    Last edited by baldurwolfer; 02-29-2012 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Techie Will View Post
    There is more to the game than raiding and instanced dungeons. Go out and run daily quests, go explore, go farm artifacts, go PvP, go run Instant Adventures.

There are tons of options, if you're bored it is of your own doing.
    i did all of this also, don't worry kid

Quote Originally Posted by baldurwolfer View Post
    I been there myself. I felt little enthusiasm towards Rift and wanted new content. I even played STO for a bit and considered dropping rift completely. What I found was this... moved to a guild where I felt like my skillset was more needed. The social aspect via voicechat was something I had previously limited to a few friends, but now I find that the enviorment seems alot different with the interaction provided by an easy going guild vs. a raid heavy enviorment. I miss my old shard that was underpopulated.... solo tankin invasions was a blast!!!! Rift is young and ever expanding, so new content is always evolving. Set goals and don't grind on one thing alot. I found a smaller guild more fun for sure. Being part of growth and change makes me feel more of a part of something. Try to take up a position in a guild by offering skills. Good luck and if your defiant check us out

http://wolves-of-war.enjin.com/home

PS: my ingame is Baldurdoc @ Faeblight
    Dont give up...change up
    I onace been in a ROMANIAN guild, they kicked me cos i said i also had a guardian, it was a defiant guild

Then go search for another game if it get's too boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nestran View Post
    lol, you are the one I could see,
    ToTDQ:4/4 || FT: 4/4 || EE 5/5 || HM (3/4)

Quote Originally Posted by Celke View Post
    Then go search for another game if it get's too boring.
    yea i'l try ever quest and aion.

Don't mean that in a bad way

I play rift since beta 5 and so far i've been out of the game for 2 months due i was bored but now i'm back and having fun again.

I actually whent for swtor but happy that i'm back i must say

I played aion for a bit but didn't liked it too much, maybe i try it as a "side game" now that it became f2p.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nestran View Post
    lol, you are the one I could see,
    ToTDQ:4/4 || FT: 4/4 || EE 5/5 || HM (3/4)

Telaran

Go do stuff under the big yellow thing in the sky now and again. Rift is way to light and fluffy to be a hardcore gamers primary staple.

tau
    Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by P1NCUSH1ON View Post
    Go do stuff under the big yellow thing in the sky now and again. Rift is way to light and fluffy to be a hardcore gamers primary staple.
    LOL don't lie. It's not that big, I've seen it from my window.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfz View Post
    i need to do t2 raids right now the hardest ones. I tryied with a grope 2 hours to kill Zilas. Dunno rift feels so boring right now. Im so bored i can't even do dungeons and dailies from ember isle. IN LEVEL a romanian magazine rift was the best mmo of 2011, but they said "don't ask me why i don't playit, cos i don't know". Rift get boring easyly for some reanson.
    I think what you you need to find is either a guild or some friends
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

Quote Originally Posted by tau View Post
    LOL don't lie. It's not that big, I've seen it from my window.
    u sound like 50 chat

I don't mean this as an insult, but get a life. What I mean is, find some other stuff to do besides playing this game. Go pick up a hobby, exercise, etc.. because what you're doing now is not mentally healthy
    "All we had to do was follow the damn train CJ"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast