+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: so bored of rift

do something else for abit... the fun times will come back...

Just play for fun instead of upgrades for a bit. Join in the world event. Play it like a game.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Quote Originally Posted by Furyion View Post
    I'm sorry but what is the point of posting this? Are we supposed to care? Find something else to do you fool....does that help?
    how the hell will this help? pls be more usefull next time.

For the other yea i'l take a break and play new games. Hope they will bring new useful stuff, not like weddings or fancy events.
    Last edited by cyberdelic; 03-01-2012 at 02:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfz View Post
    i need to do t2 raids right now the hardest ones. I tryied with a grope 2 hours to kill Zilas. Dunno rift feels so boring right now. Im so bored i can't even do dungeons and dailies from ember isle.
    WHY can't you do EI dungeons and dailies? Are you on an high population shard? If not, then move to one and you'll get groups pretty easily.
    Being in a good guild helps too.

By the way I find it impossible to believe you've completed every achievement, run every instance, learned every profession, got every faction up to glorified rep, found every artifact in the game, collected every mount, got rank 40 in pvp, discovered every single thing there is to discover, collected every book, tried RP...

No wonder you're bored just trying to do one thing constantly out of thousands of activities available.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelystra View Post
    WHY can't you do EI dungeons and dailies? Are you on an high population shard? If not, then move to one and you'll get groups pretty easily.
    Being in a good guild helps too.

By the way I find it impossible to believe you've completed every achievement, run every instance, learned every profession, got every faction up to glorified rep, found every artifact in the game, collected every mount, got rank 40 in pvp, discovered every single thing there is to discover, collected every book, tried RP...

No wonder you're bored just trying to do one thing constantly out of thousands of activities available.
    I can't do them because the boringness wont let me, that's all. I usually play the game, just to get the best gear. I don't care about achievements, this rp stuff seems weird to me.

Telaran

Sounds like you might be bored with life in general if you're so bored you come to the forum for a game that bores you to make boring threads about how bored you are...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3