+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Wedding level requirement for attendance?

Soulwalker

Default Wedding level requirement for attendance?

I've looked but cant find the answer to these questions:

Is there first of all a level requirement to ATTEND a wedding?

Can someone who is on the 1-20 Ascend a Friend or Play for Free attend a wedding?

Quote Originally Posted by Khoralei View Post
    I've looked but cant find the answer to these questions:

Is there first of all a level requirement to ATTEND a wedding?

Can someone who is on the 1-20 Ascend a Friend or Play for Free attend a wedding?

I think they have to be atleast level 7. Before level 7 they are in the newb area and can only be added to parties with people also in the newb area. BUT it doesnt take long to get outta there, if you really want someone to be able to attend the wedding maybe just create a new character with them just to get them through that area quicker. And you never know, they may like Rift and decide to stay. Oh and as far as I'm aware play for free can also attend the wedding as long as they are out of the starting off area. Hope this has helped.

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

As the above stated - the only restriction is that you're out of the tutorial area, which generally means you're Levels 6-7. Under level 6 and in the Tutorial area you will not be able to attend a wedding ceremony, other than that - just your own faction is the only restriction

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    As the above stated - the only restriction is that you're out of the tutorial area, which generally means you're Levels 6-7. Under level 6 and in the Tutorial area you will not be able to attend a wedding ceremony, other than that - just your own faction is the only restriction
    Well my girlfriend got out of the starter area and she was on the Lite Version, and it would not port her into the instance. It kept taking her in but then it kicked her out instantly and I assume this is because the instance is technically in Moonshade Highlands and Lite players can't leave Silverwood/Sanctum. This issue needs to be looked into.
    Last edited by Sebastian123; 02-13-2012 at 06:51 PM.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

Is she level 6? I'm being told that there should be no restrictions on the Wedding Instances besides that - it would actually be harder for us to exclude trial players intentionally.

Let me know,

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    Is she level 6? I'm being told that there should be no restrictions on the Wedding Instances besides that - it would actually be harder for us to exclude trial players intentionally.

Let me know,
    Shes level 7, and I tried again today to no avail, there goes 10 plat lol.

We had a Guildie that is on the 1-20 Free Trial, but was above level 6 and out of the Tutorial Zone that could not join us in a Wedding Instance. They initially ported over but were booted immediately. They said that when they tried again they got an "Instance Locked" error.

Not sure there is time to do anything for the World Record, but I wanted to pass it along.

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #8

Hey all,

So we found out today (been busy with weddings, sorry I'm just posting) - Guardians playing on the RIFT Lite client are unable to attend the instance ceremony at this time. They can get married in Sanctum or Silverwood, however.

We're planning to fix this, but unfortunately it won't be tonight.

Thanks all and apologies for the confusion!

+ Reply to Thread