+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ascend a friend

Default Ascend a friend

Hey guys, hope this is right section, I recently came back to rift and have just got my mate back to join me as well through the ascend a friend program. We are linked, he has now bought the game, attached the cd key and the extra 10 days he got with the special edition and setup a monthly sub. But yet when i Log onto my game and look and the link, still says he hasnt bought the game. Does it take little while to update? thanks in advance.

MentalTM / Cleric / Typhiria

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckGnawris View Post
    Hey guys, hope this is right section, I recently came back to rift and have just got my mate back to join me as well through the ascend a friend program. We are linked, he has now bought the game, attached the cd key and the extra 10 days he got with the special edition and setup a monthly sub. But yet when i Log onto my game and look and the link, still says he hasnt bought the game. Does it take little while to update? thanks in advance.
    He needs to have an active paid subscription running for it to count. Once he's billed for the subscription, you should be credited I believe.

+ Reply to Thread