Give the Gift of Rift for Valentine's at Magelo!
Want to be part of the epic World Record attempt on Valentine's but can't get your loved one into Rift? Well, Magelo and the Gaiscioch Family have you covered!
From today through February 13th, we want to know how much your significant other means to you! Enter to win some really nifty prizes by posting us your favorite love poem or sonnet (details below)!
Grand Prize (1 winner)
- “The Stalker” Title
- 1 Rift U.S. Box Key
- 3 months Magelo Premium service for you and your significant other
2nd Prize (1 winner)
- 1 Rift U.S. Box Key
- 2 months Magelo Premium service for you and your significant other
3rd Prize (8 winners)
In addition, all chosen submissions will appear in a Magelo News story on Wednesday, February 15.
- 1 Rift U.S. Box Key
- 1 month Magelo Premium service
How to Enter:
- If you don't have one already, sign up for a free Magelo account.
- Visit the Contest Thread on our forums
- Post your love poem and/or sonnet, with title (more details on the Contest Thread)
- If you participate in Rift's Wedding Event, send us screenshots of yourself and your loved one at the ceremony before the deadline, and we will print it along with your submission!
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Winners are limited to residents of the United States, Canada or European Union (we love all our members, but must obey import/export controls and other similar legal stuffs).
- Submissions will only be accepted on the Submission Thread sticky in General Discussion on the Magelo Rift forums.
- Submissions must be your own work.
- No full names, please (first names are okay).
- All entries must be in English.
- 500-word maximum, please.
- Lyrics only, please (we may love the sound of your voice, but this experience may not reproduce for all users).
- All entries must be acceptable for all audiences (vulgar or offensive posts will be deleted).
- One entrant per household.
- There is a hard deadline of Monday, February 13th at 9pm PST for all entry submissions. At that time the thread will be locked and submissions will no longer be accepted.
- Tuesday, February 14 at 10pm PST to send us screenshots of your wedding for publication. If you are selected as a winner, you will receive a notification email which will contain instructions on how to submit these.
How this works:
On Tuesday, February 14th at appx 8am Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8), Magelo will choose one (1) submission as a Grand Prize winner, one (1) submission as a 2nd Prize winner and eight (8) submissions as 3rd Prize winners (prize details above).
Winners will be notified via email and receive all applicable codes and instructions. If you participate in an in-game wedding, there is a hard deadline of Tuesday, February 14 at 10pm PST to submit viable screenshots for print (please hide your UI, Default Hotkey: *Alt-Z*).
At approximately 10am PST on Wednesday, February 15 all winning entries will be posted as a news story on Magelo (follow us on Twitter: @Magelo, Facebook: Magelo).
The Legal Stuff (we don't hide behind tiny print!):
(phew, that was a lot of text!)
- No purchase required for entry.
- All applicants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Winning entries limited to citizens of the United States (including its territories and possessions), Canada and European Union. Void where prohibited by law.
- Magelo reserves the right to refuse and/or delete any submission and/or screenshot which (in its sole discretion) is deemed to be vulgar, offensive, violates the rights or copyrights of another person or entity, or otherwise inappropriate.
- Please visit our Support Page and let us know with a link and supporting evidence if you feel any copyrights have been violated.
- Magelo will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, deleted or misplaced entries.
- Magelo will not be liable for the misuse of any submission by a person or entity outside of Magelo Ltd., its employees and volunteers.
- By entering a submission, you grant Magelo the right to publish your work and to identify you by your Magelo username in the event your submission is chosen as a winning submission. If you are a winner and submit a screenshot, you grant Magelo the right to publish any screenshot you submit along with your winning submission.
- By posting a submission, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Last edited by Augureze; 02-08-2012 at 02:29 PM.
Reason: Date corrected at thread creator's request
Keen eyes have noticed that Tuesday is February 14th, not February 15th. We did intend to say Tuesday, February 14th. This is a typo and should *hopefully* be fixed soon!
Thank you to everyone that spotted that