+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Exxyy
  • 1 Post By Isz
  • 1 Post By raptorak
  • 1 Post By Greenmantle
  • 1 Post By Brodyzera

Thread: Its Ironic,People always QQ when something is'nt right, And they shush when its right

Default Its Ironic,People always QQ when something is'nt right, And they shush when its right

Title says it all,

Seriously there is awesome balance in Rift, Sure, there's the need for tweaks there and there
    But overall, Its really good as it is

Yet, There's not a lot of people that post about what trion managed to get right
    They deserve a lot more credit than people likes to give them

Its kinda sad, Find a game with 66 talent points to put in and to balance that, with tons of abilities,
    People fail to recognize Trion are really awesome for that, And that there is multiple specs that you can play depending on your preferences

Kudos to Trion
    Long life to Trion
    <3, Exxy :0

Until I get my barber surgeons I will not be satisfied with Trion!

I'm curious though...shouldn't it be "Long live Trion" instead of "Long life..."? My english is terrible sorry.
    Last edited by Typrop; 01-31-2012 at 10:37 AM.

"Creation is a paradox. It hatches from its opposite."—Olka, Mistmeadow witch
    CGhub Portfolio | My Sketchbook | RIFT related sketches and art | Rift Gear and wardrobe concept sketches

Isz
    Champion of Telara

I agree with your sentiment, but none of it is ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by Exxyy View Post
    Title says it all,

Seriously there is awesome balance in Rift, Sure, there's the need for tweaks there and there

Yet, There's not a lot of people that post about what trion managed to get right

Its kinda sad, Find a game with 66 talent points to put in and to balance that, with tons of abilities,
    People fail to recognize Trion are really awesome for that, And that there is multiple specs that you can play depending on your preferences

Kudos to Trion
    Long life to Trion

Of course I don't post about the good things the Devs got right with Rift!

I send those comments directly to Trion via the feedback function in-game. Along with a thank you.

Silly bear.

*My guild was looking (in Rift) for engaging, meaningful additional outdoor endgame that is inclusive, dynamic, community-oriented, scaling, and strategic -- Real outdoor, persistent-world challenges that require thought, strategy, and cooperation.*
    Outdoor RvE for both PvE & PvP

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Isz View Post
    I agree with your sentiment, but none of it is ironic.
    This. It's not ironic... it's exactly what you'd think. Those who are HAPPY are in-game playing. Those who aren't, well, aren't. I don't see what's "ironic" about everything being as it should.

If they take opinions only from players on the forums, they are going to be heavily biased towards being negative. Why? Because again, happy players would rather play.

Taking only opinions from players in-game is also heavily biased. Why? Because most are happy; that's why they're in-game playing.

Think about it.

And yes, there are people from both groups that take part in the opposite (unhappy players in-game and happy ones on the forums, but the general trend remains the same). If someone dislikes a product, there is a MUCH greater chance they will voice their opinion. This is why when you look at reviews online, most are negative, though the product may be high quality. The people who were happy generally won't take the time to go review it, but those who aren't will.

Default Genre Wide

This is not limited to Rift.

I've spent many hours on the Wow forums and if you think it's bad on the Rift forums, you should roll over to the other game forums.

Like others have said already, those who are happy are busy playing the game.

Its human nature not ironic i get a nice tax return im not going to run down the road shouting about it.

The cost of a latte goes up 50c ill probably *****

Last edited by NzFox; 01-31-2012 at 06:32 PM.

Its kinda sad, Find a game with 66 talent points to put in and to balance that, with tons of abilities
    You're right. We've got one or two viable roles only for raiding. One or two viable for only pvp and the rest for open world. Now what about the roles that people actually like to play and use for end game? Thank you min/maxers for making Rift a truly remarkable game
    Strive for Peace with acts of war
    The beauty of death we all adore
    I have no faith distracting me
    I know why your prayers will never be answered

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Islingr View Post
    This is not limited to Rift.

I've spent many hours on the Wow forums and if you think it's bad on the Rift forums, you should roll over to the other game forums.

Like others have said already, those who are happy are busy playing the game.
    I agree, WoWs community seems way more unsatisfied compared to Rift's community. I will say that Rift has done a lot more right than wrong, especially with character progression and variety in different play styles. One day I can be a healing cleric, then re-role and be a Melee DPSer 5 minutes later. Keeps people from having to re-roll new characters and going through the leveling process over and over again.

Title says it all,

Kudos to Trion
    Long life to Trion
    Mate, you are a player who thinks Rift has awesome balance.

Stopped reading there.
    Nemrud@Zaviel Imperium
    The dwarf your momma warned you about.

Welcome to our society. No news is good news. It's fairly standard practice and don't blame people for it. We're conditioned to accept it. Every job I've ever worked... everything from minimum wage to 80k a year... No one says "Good Job!" No one. They complain when things are broken... but when things work... not a peep. That's normal... there are all kinds of theories on why this is the way things are done.. but there you go.
    Last edited by ShinEmperor; 02-01-2012 at 02:49 AM.

Title says it all,

Kudos to Trion
    Long life to Trion
    This 'method of communication' is known as 'No News Is Good News'. And yes. I think it's awful too!

Cheers to Trion's hard work!

Come have a look at Underlight Chamber (RP) Faeblight, my sprawling Wizard's Tower!

Quote Originally Posted by ShinEmperor View Post
    Welcome to our society. No news is good news. It's fairly standard practice and don't blame people for it. We're conditioned to accept it. Every job I've ever worked... everything from minimum wage to 80k a year... No one says "Good Job!" No one. They complain when things are broken... but when things work... not a peep. That's normal... there are all kinds of theories on why this is the way things are done.. but there you go.
    This is true, But the thing is that people accept it,

We can change things if we want... we always have the choice to accept it or not,

That conditioning can be broken, Yes you need a lot of will,

But when people will start thinking about it and realizing,

Maybe it will change, Maybe it will change because we wont have any other option other than to change all that,

I'm confident ^^
    With Time :0

<3, Exxy

+ Reply to Thread