+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Upcoming interview with Adam Gershowitz - Post your questions here

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Upcoming interview with Adam Gershowitz - Post your questions here

Hi Everyone,

We're going to be having Adam on Rift Reporter next week to talk about patch 1.7. Have you got a burning question that you'd like us to ask?

Post it here! We'll pick a few of them and make sure that they get asked.

Please try to limit your questions to the content and changes that are coming with patch 1.7.

See you in-game!

EDIT: Here's a link to the finished interview: http://mmoreporter.com/2012/01/31/4877/

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Almazar; 01-31-2012 at 07:07 PM.
    Check out our videos and podcasts at mmoreporter.com

Why do you treat warriors like they are red headed step children?

Adam,

There's quite a few changes and adjustments relating to the basics of the game, be it PvP, souls, dungeons, etc. Was there any sort of mandate for these changes, or were they simply logical extensions or reiterations of current game design?

(Thanks Almazar, lookiing forward to your interview!)
    Last edited by Denna; 01-27-2012 at 09:16 PM.

I understand there will be an ROS chronicle coming up, will there be one later on down the line with an Ember Isle theme? Also, will any new land/territories appear later on this year the way Ember Isle was introduced? thanks!
    Seltara ~ Defiant

Banned

Why cant Rogues get their nerfs reverted like all the other classes are?

Why do Mages/Clerics do 3x as much damage as Warriors and Rogues in PvP and they are getting increased damage?

Why do we have to do more objectives durring invasions to get inscribed when defense is what keeps them from failing?

Why dont we have tier 3 of PAs for 1.7?

Why arent all class developers equally helpful for their community?
    Last edited by Vindicit; 01-27-2012 at 09:32 PM.

you guys have dumb questions (except you, Telnedra). these arent the questions to ask Adam

when you notice (you havent yet, but you will) that i havent asked any questions, you may realize it is because i dont have any good ones. thats how it works, if you have dumb questions, you dont ask them. despite what you may have been told, there *are* such things as dumb questions, for instance: why is the earth not a 42?

The questions im interested in:
    How soon can we expect to see Planetouched Wilds?

Are we ever going to see an open world PvP zone or RvR zone in Rift?

Any plans for an expansion, or huge content update with multiple zones? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    As for folks calling me a carebear, I've got 99 problems and being a carebear ain't one son. I've done far more than my share of virtual murder over the years. I've been part of alliances that have so heavily destabilized server balance in games that the other sides ceased to log in due to being so massively dominated.

ok, so a few people got caught before my post that i didnt intend to mock, so sorry for that.. also i swear at least 1 question just disappeared, but my point stands!

ask questions that are important, this isnt a place to vent your pvp angst

Patch 1.7 is attempting to streamline the gearing process making it significantly easier for new players to get ready to raid in the latest content. Is this a sign that Trion is going "soft" and will stop producing epic encounters like those in Hammerknell, specifically Akylios, that only a small percent of players will be able to kill?

When is 1.7 coming to live servers?
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Ascendant

With weddings being added it looks like RP is a direction you are embracing. What else can we expect in this direction? Is housing still on the table?

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsc View Post
    When is 1.7 coming to live servers?
    Considering Trion wants to try and break the world record for online marriages on Valentine's Day, I'm guessing 1.7 will go live on 2/8/2012.

Telaran

any concerns that the only difference between warrior tank t1 (gsb/greenscale ect) and hk gear is a little ac, 1-2 str/dex, and 5 end on average?

seems like it would have an impact on all raid content and trivialization, gsb won't need dedicated healers that's for sure, hope mages and clerics are happy with their dps and hybrid specs if that's the case
    unguilded - 4/8 ID - 11/11 HK (Conq) - 4/4 Rotp (Conq) - Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by -Shiva- View Post
    Considering Trion wants to try and break the world record for online marriages on Valentine's Day, I'm guessing 1.7 will go live on 2/8/2012.
    Thanks for the quick answer, Mr.Gershowitz.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Ascendant

With all the PVP Changes in Mind, mercenary system for Warfronts etc., did you ever consider implementing 5vs5 Warfronts? If not, why not? Will it be planed one day?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast