+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Allie Mae

Thread: Checkbox on guild roster to filter mobile users? Please.

Default Checkbox on guild roster to filter mobile users? Please.

Don't get me wrong, I love the mobile app. However, trying to sort through mobile users on the guild roster (especially when trying to toss out raid invites) can be a huge pain in the bum and a little misleading. So I'm hoping that maybe, in the near future that a check box could be added to the roster section of the guild menu (much like the one to show/hide offline members) to make our lives much easier. I'm not sure how easily this could be implemented, but hope it's something that can be considered.

Thanks bunches!
    Last edited by Allie Mae; 01-27-2012 at 07:55 PM.

Although this option would be nice, its not really that necessary. On the same guild tab with the MOTD there is the list of Online Users, which already filters out players that are using the mobile application. Under the Roster it shows all users, mobile and Online. The MOTD tab has just the actual players online.
    Is a hippopotamus just a hippopotamus, or a really cool Oppotamus?

Quote Originally Posted by Allie Mae View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I love the mobile app. However, trying to sort through mobile users on the guild roster (especially when trying to toss out raid invites) can be a huge pain in the bum and a little misleading. So I'm hoping that maybe, in the near future that a check box could be added to the roster section of the guild menu (much like the one to show/hide offline members) to make our lives much easier. I'm not sure how easily this could be implemented, but hope it's something that can be considered.

Thanks bunches!
    We need an option to filter duplicate threads!

That's great, thanks for the info! However, you can't see guild ranks on that screen (which are important for priority of invites). But I suppose that method will have to suffice for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie Mae View Post

Thanks bunches!
    + 1 for the idea but i'd actually like more customization in guild roster, like being able to sort people by more than one categories at the same time.

For example, ability to sort them by class and guild rank at the same time so u can actually see how many guildies of each class that are "raiders" and not "social" are online.

So if I could select to see (1)members and (2)officers by (3)class then it would look like this:

-- members/ officers --
    warrior
    warrior
    rogue
    mage
    cleric
    cleric
    cleric
    --- social/ alts/ anything else --
    warrior
    rogue
    rogue
    mage
    mage
    mage
    cleric

Architect of <Apotheosys> :: Progress & Achievements
    Raid & Guild Leader of (former):

<Exploit> : Ultane World 1st, Regulos World 2nd // <Rift Runners> Crucia World 3rd, Perfect Crucia World 1st, HK Conq W#3, Laethys/Maelforge W#7 // Member of <PTW> Akylios W#5th

+ Reply to Thread