+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fae Yule Items are still dropping from rifts

Ascendant

Default Fae Yule Items are still dropping from rifts

Got a snowman two days ago and just got the giant candy cane. O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Nestran View Post
    Got a snowman two days ago and just got the giant candy cane. O.o
    ssh! dont tell them, what are you crazy? must farm fast!
    Last edited by xanduin246; 01-16-2012 at 02:20 PM.

Had a snowman drop on a rift during an event in IPP as well but havent heard of anyone getting the mount, will probably go with the 1.7 patch.

The mount is the real question!

I did nab a Satyr Snowman from Stillmoor the other day, would be nice to get a Bogling too!

The mount dropped from a crafting rift on Greybriar yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by xanduin246 View Post
    ssh! dont tell them, what are you crazy? must farm fast!
    Lol .. came to say the same thing.. Leaving satisfied, though disappointed ..

Actually, to be honest, I didn't know until yesterday when a Satyr Snowman dropped. If I had *known*, I'd have still be trying for that dumb mount I'll never use but wanted to have for no logical reason other than I've never had an event mount drop for me..

Ah well, don't even know if it still drops anyway.. so far I guess it's just a snowman here n there.

EDIT: Nevermind.. now reading the last post.. *sigh*
    Last edited by Chaosoul; 01-17-2012 at 06:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
    Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are incapable of forming such opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiddu Krishnamurti
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosoul View Post
    Lol .. came to say the same thing.. Leaving satisfied, though disappointed ..

Actually, to be honest, I didn't know until yesterday when a Satyr Snowman dropped. If I had *known*, I'd have still be trying for that dumb mount I'll never use but wanted to have for no logical reason other than I've never had an event mount drop for me..

Ah well, don't even know if it still drops anyway.. so far I guess it's just a snowman here n there.

EDIT: Nevermind.. now reading the last post.. *sigh*
    I had the mount drop on one of my alts last weekend, took me by surprise.
    Also, had a snowman drop as well.

Champion of Telara

I've gotten a few fae yule items since then as well. Do they drop from any rifts now or still air only? It would seem any if it dropped during a crafting one. That was the christmas mount or just a random one? I got a random mount drop about a week ago from another rift (or possibly and invasion) but it wasn't the fae yule one so I didn't bother noting it.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Zerosum View Post
    I've gotten a few fae yule items since then as well. Do they drop from any rifts now or still air only? It would seem any if it dropped during a crafting one. That was the christmas mount or just a random one? I got a random mount drop about a week ago from another rift (or possibly and invasion) but it wasn't the fae yule one so I didn't bother noting it.
    I know the candy cane dropped from a life rift, I can't remember what the snowman dropped from.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerosum View Post
    well, since the squirrel is out of the sack now, might as well bump and let more people farm before they shut it down (i know they were going to anyway, probably with 1.7)

i got a candy cane out of a lvl 34 death rift yesterday, on my level 50, so it appears it can be any rift, any level

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #11
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Do not worry about this thread letting the cat out of the bag. We made a fix for this issue internally a week and a half ago.

The fix will be Live at the latest with 1.7 or possibly earlier in a hotfix.

RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Do not worry about this thread letting the cat out of the bag. We made a fix for this issue internally a week and a half ago.
    So I shouldn't have bug-reported my bogling snowman?
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

13.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #13
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post
    So I shouldn't have bug-reported my bogling snowman?
    Hah! Though, honestly, it's like some people think we aren't playing our own game. We do, a lot.

It got fixed, because I ran into it while playing. And even though it was a Saturday, I immediately tossed it into a company chat channel where it got picked up and assigned out as a task to be fixed by the appropriate designer when they got into the office that Monday morning.

We have QA. We have player submitted bugs. We have these forums (and even some 3rd party forums we keep an eye on). But we also are out in the game, playing our own work. I have one 50 in a very large guild where no one knows I am a dev. I am frequently jabbering in level 50 chat, again without revealing myself as a dev. You never know who is on the other side of that screen. ( )

See you in-game!

Now you have me thinking about doing word choice analysis.

Shame most of you can spell, misspellings are highly idiosyncratic and often close to unique.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    But we also are out in the game, playing our own work.
    The more I think about this, the more I think that the forum QQ from devs must be awesome. Who needs "fix this or me and my friends will stop playing" when you could have "fix this or me and my friends will stop developing the game".

Furthermore, calling devs are totally screwed: They can't get dev feedback without people thinking they're insane.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast