+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fae Yule Items are still dropping from rifts

Thank you Tacitus, the silence on these issues has been bugging me almost more than the issues themselves.

As I've said a few times, even "This has got us stumped" goes so much further than the silence, so thanks again.

As for the looting tip, yeah I'm aware of it, I've even mentioned it several times on these boards. To be honest I don't bother any more as once the problem hits you may as well restart the client as it will not go away until you do.

It's bugging me to the maximum right now as I'm leveling my mage with elementalist and it seems to hit the pet in the shortest time ever, every two hours max I need to restart the client (now I remember why I stopped playing ranger on my rogue).

The bright side of it, questing well above level and now doing IA's at 45 ding, at least I get a good warning by way of Nugget going invisible, rather than finding I've just ran into a group of invisible lvl 50's.

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    You obviously know nothing about Laethys, have you tried him?
    I don't log in anymore.

I've noticed this one the past few days. I have a Sky Blue outfit that often turns itself a brown. A re-log will then fix it.

Also, I would think the mounts not appearing is attributed to the lag occurring in capital cities from all the people. Maybe they should stick another AH/banker in another city to lighten the load? Something like Fortunes Shore would make sense, given it's a high level area and not everyone would be there.

I imagine this is shard dependent too, and related to the on-going trial process with the other servers. Meridian on Faeblight is quite often streaming itself in this regard, due to all the people who've recently joined. It's quick and painless but happens more than before.
    Just a heads up, have a couple of outfit shortcuts on a hotbar, even if you don't wear an outfit normally.
    A quick shift between outfits gets your colour back.

I don't log in anymore.

Oh nice, thanks! Much quicker than a re-log.

RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar

Any touch of the outfit appears to fix the color thing temporarily. So looking at character window, etc., can fix it.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

Any touch of the outfit appears to fix the color thing temporarily. So looking at character window, etc., can fix it.
    It can fix by opening the char window, or it can require..
    char window > wardrobe tab
    or sometimes even..
    char window > wardrobe tab > char window
    or even..
    char window > wardrobe tab > select different wardrobe > select original wardrobe.

Having the outfit you are wearing plus another on hotbars hasn't failed yet, for me, and is the quickest fix as well as the most effective.

I don't log in anymore.

I'd like to add, to the invisible mobs and character thing; just recently, and very often, I've noticed other players going invisible. More like your own character does after porting rather than mobs and pets who can appear to phase in and out of visibility. I'm sure this can be a bit of a problem in PvP, you don't have the option of 3rd>1st>3rd to redraw and in fact leaving draw distance doesn't redraw the character, they are invisible, period.
    Last edited by Anuhart; 01-22-2012 at 03:20 AM.

I don't log in anymore.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3