+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFT Media Wrap-Up 1/9/2012

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default RIFT Media Wrap-Up 1/9/2012

Hey everyone! Welcome to 2012! We’re barely through the first week of the year, already we’ve got some highlights to share from the RIFT Community, press, and devoted fan sites!

Check it out on the blog and use this thread for discussion!

GOTY all years.

yayy, cant wait for the first community roundtable podcast of the year

me neither last one was good

heres a rift tv show!

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/category/the-sanctum/
    Last edited by Zyzyx; 01-09-2012 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    me neither last one was good

heres a rift tv show!

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/category/the-sanctum/
    i'm a chronic watcher of The Sanctum hehe been watching since there first show

The Sanctum has been declining in quality since before the holidays. I am really disappointed. It seems like none of the panelists are passionate about it anymore.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsc View Post
    The Sanctum has been declining in quality since before the holidays. I am really disappointed. It seems like none of the panelists are passionate about it anymore.
    I wouldn't worry to much about it. At least not with Tamgros. He's a raider and he will back to RIFT for that since raiding is in a pretty bad place at least right now in SWTOR. Ed I expect will probably be replaced soon as Gary can find someone to fill that PVP spot. And Gary I don't think plays half the games they do shows about, but thats not why he is there, he is there to direct the show more or less. Info has slowed during the holidays but I expect we will get some info this week. I'll be very worried if we don't see a large update on the PTS this week.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsc View Post
    I think the show has lost there enthusiasm. Lore, Jasmine, and Gary have all stopped playing. Most of ed's interest is in SWTOR atm but hopefully he will come back. Matt hasn't really left but there isn't much for him atm. I dont think there has been much of an interest in rift since about october though from GBTV. Hopefully this will change as it is/was a great show.

+ Reply to Thread