Closed Thread

Thread: Adding the other faction to your friends list? Please?

Default Adding the other faction to your friends list? Please?

Not asking to trade/mail them or anything... but at least being able to chat would be nice :S All I can do is /yell to talk to friendly rivals in warfronts >_>

Anyone elses thoughts on this?
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

Your point seems valid. I mean if we can communicate with them via /s we may as well be able to whisper them. Or if your friend jumps on an alt who is on the opposing faction, it would be nice to be able to converse with them. However, I don't see it as an urgent priority.

Because no matter how good your intentions are, some people will abuse it and use it to harass people they either killed or got killed by.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailene View Post
    Because no matter how good your intentions are, some people will abuse it and use it to harass people they either killed or got killed by.
    Not if they used a system similar to WoW's which involved an email address and the other party accepting the invite. Its up to the person to decide who they add to their list and if someone decides to troll them, well then IMO they shouldn't be so willing to hand out their details to people they are unsure of.
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite post on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimi View Post
    Not if they used a system similar to WoW's which involved an email address and the other party accepting the invite. Its up to the person to decide who they add to their list and if someone decides to troll them, well then IMO they shouldn't be so willing to hand out their details to people they are unsure of.
    That makes more sense yes (never played WoW so didn't think of that option)

Quote Originally Posted by Ailene View Post
    That makes more sense yes (never played WoW so didn't think of that option)
    Yeah it's a good system if you have friends who play two factions. However, I don't think it's completely necessary at the moment
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite post on the forums.

Closed Thread