+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: The Forgotten Sanctum ~ empty underwater temple

Quote Originally Posted by Kara View Post
    I love exploring new content and so I went for a swim off the west coast of Ember Isle and I found an empty underwater temple called "The Forgotten Sanctum". Its really beautiful, it has a Mesopotamian design influence. It looks like it would be really fun to fight in if it was populated. I did find a few artifacts but nothing else. Anyone know if it has a purpose yet or maybe that's for a future update?
    whats the cords, cause I dont see anything out here. iam at the Fatigue border
    Last edited by tro44; 11-18-2011 at 03:16 PM.

Lets Go Rift. Hope Archeage can do something next. Lets Save Rift

Soulwalker

Soulwalker

11804, 644, 3532 should get you there.

Sword of Telara

In this same vein, there is a HUGE empty cavern at the bottom of the volcano on Ember Isle. I'm guessing it's for a future OW raid.

Sword of Telara

Visiting Forgotten Sanctum now, artifacts afoot!

Soulwalker

It is entirely possible to solo the big fish in freemarch without dieing as a cleric. The only thing you worry about is the auto attack with the cleave at the same time. The whirlpool doesn't hit you if you are in the middle of it. I did it with a standard duracell and with 44sham/22just and my gear is much better now than it was during the world event. The only problem with soloing it however is that it takes half an hour because it has so much health. You can solo the one in shimmer too but it has more than double the health and takes about an hour and 15 mins.

On topic; if they did decide to put a rare spawn all the way out there it would be a pain to check. Would be nice if something interesting happened there but I don't want it to be a registered rare. Unregistered is fine though.

Default Second

Quote Originally Posted by Celke View Post
    Hehe, soo funny
    Second that!
    No matter how dark the night, morning always comes. And our journey begins anew...

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Freud View Post
    Visiting Forgotten Sanctum now, artifacts afoot!
    Hardly worth the swim...

There are no rare mobs that spawn there... the Siren mob is quite a bit north of there.
    As far as I can tell, there's only 4 artifact spawn points, and so many people learned about it on the PTS, that none of them ever seem to be sparkling.

(Although, the temple itself is pretty cool to visit, just to say you've been there.)
    Last edited by Kaelani; 11-26-2011 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendross View Post
    I should amend that to say, you can't kill him without dying quite a bit, cause yea I did solo him on my cleric. It took forever though and I still mistimed a few whirlpool dodges and died quite a few times. Not worth trying to solo it.
    Lol, Khel.

Chronicles were tough, EI rares aren't soloable even for a cleric and now the Deep terror isn't soloable without a death.

Even the SS Deep Terror is soloable by any class, even any level as long as you can score a hit, without a single death.

You simply range him and jump out the water, Boss resets but HP doesn't.
    Last edited by Anuhart; 11-26-2011 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    You obviously know nothing about Laethys, have you tried him?
    I don't log in anymore.

Rift Chaser

*thread necro lol*

These kind of places are neat, even if there is minimal stuff there to get. I *did* find a twisted artifact there to answer the original question :P

WTB Moar places like this, its mysterious

*thread necro lol*

These kind of places are neat, even if there is minimal stuff there to get. I *did* find a twisted artifact there to answer the original question :P

WTB Moar places like this, its mysterious
    Yeah it's cool. The twisted arti query was in that period where they weren't implemented but should have been. Yes they do spawn there now. All in, there has to be around 50 or more arti spawns down there, just on a very long respawn, usually. That is, one time I went and scooped up 12 artis (something that can happen a lot if nobody has been for a while, but they will follow at 2 or 3 per hour thereafter) and watched a further 8 respawn on an immediate second lap, that's not the norm.

There is a ~duplicate area without the buildings, iirc it was off the north, possibly north north east, coast. Interesting to find out if there is more to come.

I find it intriguing that you get the message for the area name when you go under any of the 3 arch faced walkways. That to me shouts out there will be entrance.

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    You obviously know nothing about Laethys, have you tried him?
    I don't log in anymore.

The big bad fish won't follow you on top of land, just saying :P
    0.3/8 ID 2.123/4 PF

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2