Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Haha Trion Very Funny :D Secret Cow Level really! :D Awesome

Default Haha Trion Very Funny :D Secret Cow Level really! :D Awesome

Just wanted to pass this on. This is an awesome little gem Trion must have thrown it for some extra laughs. Just outside of Meridian there are 3 named chipmunks. Kill the 3 chipmunks in alphabetical order a death rift will open up nearby with a portal like looking gate. Walk through the portal and it will port you to a burned out village with 6 haystacks. Click on the needle and it will take you to the cow level. It's awesome. You even get a title unlock. I hear if you beat the top time you can get a battlecow mount. Next beta come by Faeblight and check me out on my Battle Cow! I'll post Screenshots when Beta 5 starts. It's Awesome.!

Quote Originally Posted by Foghladha View Post
    Just wanted to pass this on. This is an awesome little gem Trion must have thrown it for some extra laughs. Just outside of Meridian there are 3 named chipmunks. Kill the 3 chipmunks in alphabetical order a death rift will open up nearby with a portal like looking gate. Walk through the portal and it will port you to a burned out village with 6 haystacks. Click on the needle and it will take you to the cow level. It's awesome. You even get a title unlock. I hear if you beat the top time you can get a battlecow mount. Next beta come by Faeblight and check me out on my Battle Cow! I'll post Screenshots when Beta 5 starts. It's Awesome.!
    I call shenanigans LOL..

Pix or it didn't happen.

LOL that is awesome can't wait to try it.

there goes the "secret".....

Quote Originally Posted by Belenos View Post
    I call shenanigans LOL..

Pix or it didn't happen.
    Need to wait for beta so i can get a SS. Had to download a app that can do it as XFire wasnt working for me. I'll post it as soon as I can get in game.

Interesting. Never seen anything like that around Sanctum, guess I know what to do when I first get in for the Beta 5 event.

Need to wait for beta so i can get a SS. Had to download a app that can do it as XFire wasnt working for me. I'll post it as soon as I can get in game.
    Ok I'll be watching and waiting.....

That is a cool. Wonder if that is true. To bad it's on the Defiant side.
    Tranquility - A Pie loving Guild.
    Your thoughts, your actions, your very form; mine to do with as I see fit.

ROFL! Shades of Diablo (where it was a joke) and Diablo 2 (where they actually did it).

Champion

ROFL if this is true I love it. And I thought stumbling onto the Gloamwood puzzle and figuring that out was fun. I love little things like this tucked away in the world. I'm not convinced this is real though tbh... very skeptical

Quote Originally Posted by Sage View Post
    That is a cool. Wonder if that is true. To bad it's on the Defiant side.
    I'm Guardian, You can sneak over to freemarch by traveling to the island to the west of Silverwood and Port Scions giant gate. You'll need a healer but if you get out that far you can swim over to freemarch. The chipmunks are to the north side of the gate and theres no aggro over there. Their by a tree. I did it with 2 friends and wasnt a problem being Guardian. It's all out of aggro range.

Defiants can't kill the squirrels they are green to us.

I'm Guardian, You can sneak over to freemarch by traveling to the island to the west of Silverwood and Port Scions giant gate. You'll need a healer but if you get out that far you can swim over to freemarch. The chipmunks are to the north side of the gate and theres no aggro over there. Their by a tree. I did it with 2 friends and wasnt a problem being Guardian. It's all out of aggro range.
    Whaaat? Where?!?! How'd you swim across without fatigue killing u?

Quote Originally Posted by Myrik View Post
    Defiants can't kill the squirrels they are green to us.
    Really? Thats weak. Wonder if theres a similar one on Sanctum side. Now im curious.

Ahh.. I'll definatelly do that on the beta 5, assuming they still have the teleport token thing for beta 5. Thanks for sharing

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast