Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Haha Trion Very Funny :D Secret Cow Level really! :D Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Foghladha View Post
    Be sure to grab your Battle Cows tomorrow. I'll be out and about on Faeblight helping people get them
    What server do you play on?

So RIFT has more cowbell. So far so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipshod View Post
    Those dancing squirrels are where you get the achievement (and title) of Dances with Squirrels.
    I prefer dances with wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackthorn View Post
    So RIFT has more cowbell. So far so good.
    Last edited by Foghladha; 01-25-2011 at 09:14 AM.

how do defiants get it?

Telaran

I was in the area, killed them in alphabetical order, got 3 shard firsts and the screenshots to prove it, no portal or gate. They didn't even attack back.

Haha Trion Very Funny :D Secret Cow Level really! :D Awesome-clipboard05.jpg
    Last edited by DKW_ADB; 01-25-2011 at 07:27 PM.

I have a screenshot that proooooves it :P

Congratulations guys you've now earned the title "The Gullible"!

Sorry guys, the Gaiscioch family has a long history of pulling pranks on people. If you fell for this and are looking for a fun bunch of people to play along side please shoot me a tell. If you are furiously upset over this, please disregard this message. We Gaiscioch are about having fun. Hope your enjoying the game

Foghladha
    Last edited by Foghladha; 01-25-2011 at 08:01 PM.

Telaran

Oh no, Gaysocks came to RIFT now? I got really tired of you guys getting together 3-4 warbands of Order and making playing entirely pointless for Destro for several hours at a time in WAR since there weren't even 3-4 warbands worth of players on under T4, much less enough that would team up and actually do anything useful. I do remember a certain female high elf that I enjoyed killing several times cuz they didn't expect a blorc to hit like a truck...but I forgot the name...

And yes, I do realize this is like free advertising for your guild to anybody that likes to play a game on easy mode and totally overpowering the other team by sheer numbers alone rather than skill or gear.

EDIT: Did you even realize that was what 90% of Destro called your guild and that you were looked down on for your mass zerging rather than picking fair fights? If you did realize that...I bet you thought you'd go to a new game where it took a while before somebody to come up with it again. Oopsies.
    Last edited by ViolenceUndone; 01-25-2011 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Forgot something.

Soulwalker

wow, he's mad!

Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceUndone View Post
    Oh no, Gaysocks came to RIFT now? I got really tired of you guys getting together 3-4 warbands of Order and making playing entirely pointless for Destro for several hours at a time in WAR since there weren't even 3-4 warbands worth of players on under T4, much less enough that would team up and actually do anything useful. I do remember a certain female high elf that I enjoyed killing several times cuz they didn't expect a blorc to hit like a truck...but I forgot the name...

And yes, I do realize this is like free advertising for your guild to anybody that likes to play a game on easy mode and totally overpowering the other team by sheer numbers alone rather than skill or gear.

EDIT: Did you even realize that was what 90% of Destro called your guild and that you were looked down on for your mass zerging rather than picking fair fights? If you did realize that...I bet you thought you'd go to a new game where it took a while before somebody to come up with it again. Oopsies.
    Someones mad because a bunch of old men and women gathered up a bunch of pugs and rolled his premade

P.S. You do realize we run FULL PUGS right? In Tiers 2, 3 and 4 every single week. Full spectrum assistance for ANY looking to learn to play. Perhaps you missed out on that ANY part. I don't care if your the best or the worst player on the server. I'm here to make sure you have a good time.
    Last edited by Foghladha; 01-25-2011 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Foghladha View Post
    I have a screenshot that proooooves it :P

Congratulations guys you've now earned the title "The Gullible"!

Sorry guys, the Gaiscioch family has a long history of pulling pranks on people. If you fell for this and are looking for a fun bunch of people to play along side please shoot me a tell. If you are furiously upset over this, please disregard this message. We Gaiscioch are about having fun. Hope your enjoying the game

Foghladha
    Lol! you had me going I was like I can't wait to try this next beta. Too funny!
    Life and death are balanced on the edge of a razor. ~Homer, Iliad

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7