Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 101
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Haha Trion Very Funny :D Secret Cow Level really! :D Awesome

  1. #16
    Sword of Telara Foghladha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belenos View Post
    Whaaat? Where?!?! How'd you swim across without fatigue killing u?
    I healed right through it. Sentinel and Warden spec ;) No problems at all. I imagine you could PoT it with a health regen. It's only 60hp per second. Theres a tower on the island that has an artifact in it which inside the tower your safe.

    Note: I got it backwards. Island is EAST of port scion and the collapsed bridge
    Last edited by Foghladha; 01-15-2011 at 11:59 AM.

  2. #17
    Ascendant Belenos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ---AlterEgo--- View Post
    Ahh.. I'll definatelly do that on the beta 5, assuming they still have the teleport token thing for beta 5. Thanks for sharing
    My guess is they probably will not have the tp stone, since Scarlet Gorge will take you to the other side... we can walk now. meh.

  3. #18
    Ascendant ---AlterEgo---'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belenos View Post
    My guess is they probably will not have the tp stone, since Scarlet Gorge will take you to the other side... we can walk now. meh.
    Ahh, I'm ok with just walking there. In the patchnotes the teleport things always been described as a "TEST ITEM" anyways, so we knew those things wouldn't stay forever.
    Hopefully we'll get to kill some heretics along the way

  4. #19
    Ascendant Belenos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foghladha View Post
    I healed right through it. Sentinel and Warden spec ;) No problems at all. I imagine you could PoT it with a health regen. It's only 60hp per second. Theres a tower on the island that has an artifact in it which inside the tower your safe.
    Yeah I saw the tower but i could not swim to it, it cut scene'd and dropped me back at home. I was able to get onto Port Scion's front wall by walking up a tentacle though. Now I will DEFINITELY have to try healing through the fatigue... My second role is sent/ward/justy.

    You have just been a font of information today. I like you.

  5. #20
    Sword of Telara Foghladha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belenos View Post
    Yeah I saw the tower but i could not swim to it, it cut scene'd and dropped me back at home. I was able to get onto Port Scion's front wall by walking up a tentacle though. Now I will DEFINITELY have to try healing through the fatigue... My second role is sent/ward/justy.

    You have just been a font of information today. I like you.
    I Try yeah use your hots then hit the heavy heal when you start getting low. Haul arse to the tower and get inside wait for your pot if you used one to relite and then head on south. The south end of the swim is a lot harder than the swim into it. You've got to find the narrow point. At first I thought it was a bug but when i got to the island there was an artifact on it. So I guess its working as intended.

  6. #21
    Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    486

    Default

    Something to look for and test in beta5.
    People don't read or if they do they fail to comprehend.

  7. #22
    Ascendant Belenos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foghladha View Post
    I Try yeah use your hots then hit the heavy heal when you start getting low. Haul arse to the tower and get inside wait for your pot if you used one to relite and then head on south. The south end of the swim is a lot harder than the swim into it. You've got to find the narrow point. At first I thought it was a bug but when i got to the island there was an artifact on it. So I guess its working as intended.
    SWEEEEEET!

    This just made my list as the number one thing I need to do in beta 5.

  8. #23
    Prophet of Telara Musufasa101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,132

    Default

    You all are really beleiving this?

  9. #24
    Champion
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Musufasa101 View Post
    You all are really beleiving this?
    We want to believe! (xfiles flashback anyone?)

  10. #25
    Sword of Telara Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Under a bridge
    Posts
    584

    Default

    Wait....when I try to swim over to Freemarch via the big bridge there is a invisible wall.
    Tranquility - A Pie loving Guild.
    Your thoughts, your actions, your very form; mine to do with as I see fit.

  11. #26
    Sword of Telara Foghladha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage View Post
    Wait....when I try to swim over to Freemarch via the big bridge there is a invisible wall.
    Yes but theres no invisible wall to and from the tower. Just fatigued. Haven't seen where the wall ends. They make you bleed for it.
    Last edited by Foghladha; 01-15-2011 at 12:13 PM.

  12. #27
    Champion
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage View Post
    Wait....when I try to swim over to Freemarch via the big bridge there is a invisible wall.
    Used to be if you were guardian you could die at the wall in the water under the bridge and rez on the defiant side. Didn't check if you can still do that or not though since I reported it a couple betas ago as a potential bug.

  13. #28
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    170

    Default

    You all are getting trolled hard.

  14. #29
    Plane Touched MacDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tucson, AZ & Skåne, EU
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Fog, It's time for your meds. I thought we agreed to NOT talk about the secret cow level?
    Mac

  15. #30
    Prophet of Telara Musufasa101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,132

    Default

    Just so you all know, the reason I know this is a joke... you cant kill those named squirrels. End of thread.
    Last edited by Musufasa101; 01-15-2011 at 12:30 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts