+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is there a filter forum?

Rift Disciple

Default Is there a filter forum?

It's annoying seeing one or two people constantly bickering back and forth with a thread, I'd rather see new input then the same two people, but I don't really want to sift through all of the private (read public) messaging of two people. If you need which thread I am talking about, I can PM you.

You can ignore certain posters, but I think when they get quoted it still shows up. Not to sure on that as I don't tend to ignore people.

Other than that you can try throwing your opinion into the ring. As far as I know trion has no problem with two people having some back and forth as long as it's constructive, and not just a flame war.

If the thread is just two people talking to each other then that's probably a sign that no one else has anything to add to the thread. Perhaps your post could give a new opinion that might spark more interest.
    The daemonic are without number, and their legions span the galaxy. But faith does not tire. Should it take us an eternity, the Ordo malleus will find and exterminate them all. - Lord Hephaestos Grudd

I'm sure I can guess the thread in question.

you can ignore the posters if its that big of a deal. from then on when they post, you see a semi-flat black post that says youre ignoring that poster. you can still see what they posted if someone quotes them.
    Last edited by TheDrizzle404; 11-07-2011 at 02:05 PM.

+ Reply to Thread