+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Announcing Rift: Plane of Blogs Community Blogger Initiative.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator Esloan's Avatar

Default Announcing Rift: Plane of Blogs Community Blogger Initiative.

I was involved in the community for Warhammer Online for quite awhile, as an early beta-tester and blogger, and I was always impressed by the number and quality of fan blogs that the game produced. Even today, when the game has dropped in popularity, there is an amazing number of dedicated bloggers for WAR.

I would love to see that replicated here, with Rift: Planes of Telara. To hopefully reach that end, I have started a small forum dedicated to any and all Rift dedicated blog/fansites. I welcome any of you who run a Rift blog or fansite to join the forum so that we can keep blogrolls and links updated, communicate with each other and help promote Rift and its community.

This will, of course, start off small but I hope to see it grow and become as dominate a force as WAR's bloggers have become for the WAR community. One in which each site is chock full of Rift information, stories and strategies.

If you have a Rift dedicated fansite or blog, please register at the new Rift: Plane of Blogs forum and lets start sharing information and ideas! The website can be located right here!

Thank you!

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator Esloan's Avatar

Bumping this up to, hopefully, garner more interest.

Heh, isn't this what sites like Facebook and Twitter are for?
    **Canceled Oct '11, cannot reply on forums. Contact me through my site.**
    rabb1t.com - pc gaming hardware tech talk for everyone / rabb1t's ramblings podcast
    rabb1t's Gamer Day 2010 After Party videos
    joo can has Rift iPhone 4 and Droid wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Esloan View Post
    I was involved in the community for Warhammer Online for quite awhile, as an early beta-tester and blogger, and I was always impressed by the number and quality of fan blogs that the game produced. Even today, when the game has dropped in popularity, there is an amazing number of dedicated bloggers for WAR.

I would love to see that replicated here, with Rift: Planes of Telara. To hopefully reach that end, I have started a small forum dedicated to any and all Rift dedicated blog/fansites. I welcome any of you who run a Rift blog or fansite to join the forum so that we can keep blogrolls and links updated, communicate with each other and help promote Rift and its community.

This will, of course, start off small but I hope to see it grow and become as dominate a force as WAR's bloggers have become for the WAR community. One in which each site is chock full of Rift information, stories and strategies.

If you have a Rift dedicated fansite or blog, please register at the new Rift: Plane of Blogs forum and lets start sharing information and ideas! The website can be located right here!

Thank you!

Hi!
    I was one of the early beta testers for WAR too.

I think part of its widespread interest also came from the table top game and its long history and story line. Both my husband and his two sons were long time Wahammer fantasy and 40k players and played the RTS as well.

I have a gamer blog that had been grossly neglected and recently have been putting new life into. I'm going to put some PAX images and impressions of my experiences during and after with some HEAVY emphasis on Rift that's already listed on my blog as my #1 game camp for the year.

Facebook is evil /Hissss
    Twitter is like IRC that does not move

A blog is like your own page, that reads like your own page.

Good luck with your blog mate ;)

+ Reply to Thread