+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Soul Planner / Ipod app? I may develop it.

Default Soul Planner / Ipod app? I may develop it.

I haven't seen any details of an Ipod app for Rift yet. I'm interested in developing an Ipod app that essentially would allow players to fool around with creating different builds and allow you to save them and load them up at a later time.

Pretty basic, but potential to be much more. Perhaps eventually showing exactly what stats you'd end up with, and maybe even show gear and other details of your in-game characters, if Rift has an XML feed or anything I could parse from. (Though this part would come much later!)

Does anyone know if there is already an ipod app available and, if so, who's developing it?

I hate to reinvent the wheel or step on someone's toes if there is already someone working on this!

Of course, I'd give it away for free as I wouldn't feel right making money off of Rift. -Not to mention, likely legal issues if I made money off it! hehe.

Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions for the app or details on currently in-development apps for Rift, I'd appreciate them!

lol i thought of doing this today, making a Skill planner App. i think it would be fun to have one!
    Rhyli@Hailol

Whoever makes this, it would be a great tool to have.
    Sharuko - Guardian Mathosian Cleric
    Sharuko - Defiant Kelari Rogue
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=138502&dateline=13019  27021

Cool deal. Well, I've started contacting people who've created web apps for it already. I'm hoping to get help from someone so I'll have the graphics I'd need. (All the skill icons and such)

Plane Touched

.. I think its a great idea!!

Soulwalker

+ Reply to Thread