+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By xanduin246

Thread: Synergy Key Ring?

Default Synergy Key Ring?

So I was looking at my bag and bank space, and all I could think is, Can I have a Synergy Crystal Key Ring? I mean I carry enough gear around with me, so I think a separate area on your char sheet that stored your Synergy Crystals would be awesome. As is raiders have a tendency to hug and hold whatever specs they mainly run and only own the one or two synergy crystals, I think having the extra space would help promote new spec creation and testing to their full potential since it would eliminate the feeling of; I'm not buying a Dominator Synergy it'd be a waste of SPACE and inscibeds if I didn't use it, I dunno maybe that's just me, what do ya'll think?

Keyring haven't heard that term since oh Kunark.

There are a couple things I would love a keyring for sigils being another as well as cystals.

When you called me delusional I laughed so hard I almost fell off my unicorn!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nadili View Post
    Keyring haven't heard that term since oh Kunark.

There are a couple things I would love a keyring for sigils being another as well as cystals.
    Yes I can totally see a Sigil Keyring being useful especially for Tanks, and people who PvE and PvP.

So, what exactly ARE the 100+ slots in your bags for, if not for this kind of stuff...?

def keen on this
    im luggin 4 around

also allow equip sets to be loaded from and back to the wardrobe area properly cause thats where its stored when not in use aye
    it kinda does sometimes but its sketchy
    Last edited by Pixel Monkey; 10-28-2011 at 08:02 AM.
    who took my names!

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarra View Post
    So, what exactly ARE the 100+ slots in your bags for, if not for this kind of stuff...?
    I have all 22 slot bags (except 1 24 slot, the collectors edition)

1 is for planar consumables
    1 is for potions and raid consumables
    1 1/2 are for gear for tanking, dpsing, pvp and support (rogue)
    1 is for other random items i may need at any given moment
    that leaves me 1/2 a bag to pick items up

need moar space
    Last edited by xanduin246; 10-28-2011 at 08:06 AM.

2 for crafting resources (Outfitter/Runecrafter) [22 Slotters]
    1 for potions/consumables [22 Slotter]
    1 for gear (that's full, all the time, starting to overflow into other bags) [22 Slotter]
    Main bag, that I try to keep empty for picking stuff up. [24 Slotter]

My bank is all 4 20 slotters, and the rest 18's except for the very last tab, which I have not bought yet.
    Main space: Rift consumables/Lures
    Bags 1 - 4 [20 slotters]: crafting resources, outdated mats for helping lowbies, etc, also lower level runes
    Bag 5 [18 Slots]: Rare and Epic augments
    Bag 6 [18 slots]: Costume items not being used in one of my 3 wardrobe slots
    Bag 7 [18 Slots]: Potions and consumables overflow from what I carry on me

Not all of those are 100% full. but most are over halfway, and the ones on me are usually 80-90% full all the time.

I'd pay 100p for an extra Bag slot on my person, probably 500 for a 2nd extra. We can buy extra roles, and extra bank slots, why not extra bag slots?
    Someone feeling wronged is like someone feeling thirsty. Donít tell them they arenít. Sit with them and have a drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Finis View Post
    I'd pay 100p for an extra Bag slot on my person, probably 500 for a 2nd extra. We can buy extra roles, and extra bank slots, why not extra bag slots?
    While I can totally agree with this, I just don't quite see that one happening, Hope for extra slots for silly things like sigils and synergys, that's in the realm of possibility in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Mythious View Post
    While I can totally agree with this, I just don't quite see that one happening, Hope for extra slots for silly things like sigils and synergys, that's in the realm of possibility in my opinion
    I agree, but ask for what you really want, hope for something close.
    Someone feeling wronged is like someone feeling thirsty. Donít tell them they arenít. Sit with them and have a drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarra View Post
    Two complete gear sets including weapons and jewelry(one dps one for tank).
    consumeables (stones, pots, poisons, flames, scrolls, tablets etc.)
    rally scrolls.

If you are a cleric then you could in theory have 3 sets of gear (tank, healer, dps)

I could go on but this basically leaves me with 1.5 bags left free. Now if I am doing my dailies or crafting rifts in VERY short order this is filled with drops, shinies etc. less than 15 minutes the other night for me.

Just make it so roles can also take gear. So you can set up each role with the gear you want to use for it.

Fixes the saveequip crap and makes a far better design for quickly switching specs and gear... Now your gear could be in your role slots.
    My YouTube Gaming Channel: www.youtube.com/saintavalon
    Thanks for the fun time Trion and Belmont Guardians for the Extra Life Event!

Quote Originally Posted by Galibier View Post
    Two complete gear sets including weapons and jewelry(one dps one for tank).

(other stuff cut)

If you are a cleric then you could in theory have 3 sets of gear (tank, healer, dps)
    I'm a Rogue and I have 1 set for pvp including source engine, a complete DPS set with it's own source engine, several more pieces (there is some overlap with DPS) for tanking, including a different trinket and source engine, and a few pieces for Bard (trinket and source engine).

Not counting what I am wearing at any given time, that's about 24 pieces of spare gear floating around my bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Finis View Post
    I'm a Rogue and I have 1 set for pvp including source engine, a complete DPS set with it's own source engine, several more pieces (there is some overlap with DPS) for tanking, including a different trinket and source engine, and a few pieces for Bard (trinket and source engine).

Not counting what I am wearing at any given time, that's about 24 pieces of spare gea' floating around my bag.
    Well lets see. Here I have 30 slots taken by armor, trinkets and accessories as a rogue (tank, dps, bard and PvP stuff.

It's the consumeable too though. I carry scrolls for str, dex and end of various levels ( so the don't stack 9 total) this way I don't waste the best in instances. Same with flames for tanking, tablets, etc. (4 total) Heal pots (2 total)various resist pots (3 total atm), fine and exquisite stones (again so I don't waste the good stuff 2 total atm) poison coatings. 1 for the str dex pots, 1 for the end pots have one for the group heal pots. Plhs zome other consumeables. As you can see I am over 50 just from memory. It adds up quick.

Yup. same boat

Synergy Key Ring?-bagspace.jpg

+ Reply to Thread