+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scarlet Gorge?

Default Scarlet Gorge?

What is going on with the random CTDs in Scarlet gorge? seem to be happening near the middle of the map and are unbelievably annoying when you are trying to do the last quests in that zone. Never used to happen so i'm guessing you lot broke something =/
    < Invictus >
    Nerissa - Cenii - Nausicaa - Elix
    Cleric - Warrior - Mage - Rogue
    Icewatch EU

Ascendant

I'll second this

the middle area of Scarlet Gorge is almost guaranteed to cause freezes and disconnects. I dread taking my level 32 there to find rifts for the world event dailies

Rift Chaser

Yeah, I've been getting those as well. When it happened during the first Crucible on Faeblight in months, I was preparing a *****ing post in my mind, but luckily I managed to make it back on in time.

It's strange as it's the only place in the game that it happens to me and its like the map has some fault lines in it that will cause you to crash or dc. I noticed it yesterday levelling my level 30 defiant, the very bottom area by their porticulum was fine.

As soon as I got closer to the big fire rift area I had a CTD. Logged back in and imediately the very second I moved forward, another CTD. Had another 2 CTDs just trying to ride back to the porticulum.

Then today on my guardian level 30 I had 3 by granitedust gulch camp. I have a very fast loading PC and its doing my head in so god knows how irritating this is for people on slower machines.
    < Invictus >
    Nerissa - Cenii - Nausicaa - Elix
    Cleric - Warrior - Mage - Rogue
    Icewatch EU

Ascendant

OK... Just as I post I get the dreaded reconnect issue with this forum. PLEASE TRION FIX THE FORUM RECONNECT... Goodness me what is going on... Anyway

To the thread.. Yes I have never had an issue with a game crash but each and every time I go to Scarlet Gorge and get to the front of the barn, house building doing the same quest the game crashes. I reported the problem and they said run the repair. Made no difference. There is definitely something wrong with the map guys.

Banned

Same here as I do a lot of artifact and iron ore hunting there and it's the ONLY zone where I get disconnected in the middle of doing something or when I "CLICK" on something. It is costing me ingame money and time.

+ Reply to Thread