+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pre-orderers Assemble!

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by comicbookguy View Post
    They took our job!
    Damn them future people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torguish View Post
    While the game might not be a mindblower for the ''epicest mmo searchers'' it's certainly is for me. The game is exactly what you want from a mmorpg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyloh View Post
    I think we have witnessed the birth of a new word people ... I give you: "EPICEST"!
    My rogue build! High survivability dps build - The Dueler

Soulwalker

I pre-ordered yesterday. Looking forward to seeing the game in person in the next Beta event.

Rift Master

I have a question, how long can I wait to pre-order? I want to wait and see what the situation is with the retail CE here in NZ, am I fine to pre-order the digital CE and get all the benefits as long as it's before the head-start?

Or should I just hurry up and pre-order ASAP?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Pelerin View Post
    I have a question, how long can I wait to pre-order? I want to wait and see what the situation is with the retail CE here in NZ, am I fine to pre-order the digital CE and get all the benefits as long as it's before the head-start?

Or should I just hurry up and pre-order ASAP?
    Trion did announce that the benefits of CE won't come until after the release, unfortunetly. But by the looks of it, people want those items before the actualy release and Trion being in contact with the community i think they will let us. Dunno if you should, you won't lose anything if you wait but then again.. what the heck. The game is awesome.
    While the game might not be a mindblower for the ''epicest mmo searchers'' it's certainly is for me. The game is exactly what you want from a mmorpg.
    I think we have witnessed the birth of a new word people ... I give you: "EPICEST"!

Soulwalker

I wasn't planning to preorder even though beta4 was a great experience. But my teenage daughter loved what she saw so much that she begged me to. I look forward to getting her as addicted to video games as I've been for the las 34 years.

I never really thought I would play this game and wrote it off as another highly hyped game that promises the world, but can not deliver.... A couple of guys and I have talked about it at work and we were all in agreement about how this game was going to let everyone down again...

I got into Beta 4... and Pre-ordered the next day... Everything we had feared that this game would, or would not be, was wrong. Everything worked, actually worked. I found there not to be any learning curve for someone like me with over a decade of MMO's. I could not find any down side.

Now I hope my friends at work get into a beta, so they can see what I had the pleasure to experience...

Telaran

I got into beta 4 and then pre-ordered the collector's edition last night. This company deserves money for the amazing polish they've put onto this game. It doesn't feel like it's been slapped together overnight, love and effort has gone into this beauty.

See you all in beta 5

Waiting in ****ing line here.

Rift Disciple

I was not excited about Rift, and after all the crappy releases over the last few years who could blame me? I applied for the beta out of habit then promptly forgot about it until I got in. But once I got into beta 4 I was very surprised. I love the more realistic art style and the fact I didn't hit a single bugged quest or collide with a single invisible wall. But that wouldn't have gotten me to pre order, it wasn't until I ascended and spent the next few days running from invasions or returning to towns to find them taken over that I was truly hooked. This game is exciting and the world feels alive, good job Trion!!
    Life would be a lot easier if God would just leave it at not killing people instead of asking me to love them.

God loves Ninjas!

Has anyone pre ordered this off of Steam?? if so how did they send you your VIP code? was it quick, instant, or slow???

Plane Touched

Default yeah! :))

The Epicest word of them all!

Lone Wolf standing by.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by JazzCard View Post
    Lone Wolf standing by.
    awesome

I preordered during beta 4, boyfriend will preorder before beta 5.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast