+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By SaintAvalon
  • 1 Post By wingedkitten

Thread: So EXP pots don't work for quest turn ins now?

Default So EXP pots don't work for quest turn ins now?

What nerfs were done to the pots?

I was getting ~8k per run (at the end for the finish killing all bosses) but now it doesn't double like it used to.

I was also getting double exp for discovering locations, not sure if that still works.

Is it just kills now?

Just wondering. I hit 50 on my 3rd toon today and was excited that I used some of the pots to level up, and having them count for quest turn ins rocked. If it's out, then it just reaffirms my happiness i used them!
    My YouTube Gaming Channel: www.youtube.com/saintavalon
    Thanks for the fun time Trion and Belmont Guardians for the Extra Life Event!

Yes, kills only.

Edit:

* Experience Bonus Vials will only affect mob and pvp kill experience.
    Last edited by KaiHeilos; 10-02-2011 at 03:30 AM.

Doh, did not read one of the hotfix updates I think.

Ascendant

Lame change. Mob xp is pretty ****ty already, getting 50% more from killing mobs is nothing to write home about.
    Last edited by Vember; 10-02-2011 at 11:39 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Vember View Post
    Lame change. Mob xp is pretty ****ty already, getting 50% more from killing mobs is nothing to write home about.
    Depends on what you're doing. I can't remember the last time I turned in a quest, but the mob xp from dungeons, rifts, invasions, and faction farming adds up pretty quick.

They should just introduce an auto level 50 pot and be done with it...

100% bonus from kills meant 2x less running of the same dungeons, and when you hit the Laterns Hook area of dungeon you'll want to shoot someone for not adding in another dungeon in the mix before you get to the AP CC dungeons...

I'm glad I used 5 of my 15 pots to finish me off. The PA system really is meant more of a as you do things you normally do, so not an issue with me and the pots.

This was my third 50 so don't give me the "oh just give us to 50". I worked my way up just like my other two characters, having a pot that gives you the equivalent of rest exp isn't bad so get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexille View Post
    They should just introduce an auto level 50 pot and be done with it...

It kinda makes me giggle when I see you suggest this in any semi-relevant topic.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by SaintAvalon View Post
    100% bonus from kills meant 2x less running of the same dungeons, and when you hit the Laterns Hook area of dungeon you'll want to shoot someone for not adding in another dungeon in the mix before you get to the AP CC dungeons...

I'm glad I used 5 of my 15 pots to finish me off. The PA system really is meant more of a as you do things you normally do, so not an issue with me and the pots.

This was my third 50 so don't give me the "oh just give us to 50". I worked my way up just like my other two characters, having a pot that gives you the equivalent of rest exp isn't bad so get over yourself.
    Quoting this because I liked it so much. I have four 50s, so yea. Completely agree.

+ Reply to Thread