+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Planar Attunement Disappointment: Where is Tier 2 Already?

I'm surprised this post hasn't been closed, its just a bunch of name calling from all sides and completely unconstructive.

Quote Originally Posted by bah View Post
    Your opinion has been proven wrong already, and your self-esteem must be **** to have to put people down who have done something you didn't or can't do. Seriously, it took him 10 hours to do, how you got that he's unemployed and living off the government from that is laughable.

His post may have been an attempt to show off, but your post shows just how pathetic you are, sorry but it's the truth.
    /agree'd, completely.

Quote Originally Posted by wingedkitten View Post
    I'm surprised this post hasn't been closed, its just a bunch of name calling from all sides and completely unconstructive.
    It's an actual issue, not the OP's fault people have resorted to flames to try to stuff the issue under the rug.
    Last edited by GoldenTiger; 10-02-2011 at 10:05 AM.
    Rig: 256gb SSD, i7 2600K quad-core (w/ HT, 4400mhz), GTX 670 Gigabyte OC WindForce @ 1354core/6510mem, 2560x1600 (Dell 3007wfp-hc S-IPS LCD monitor 30"), 16GB DDR3.
    Double the pixels of a 1920x1200 monitor = yummy graphics! I do love my eye candy...
    GSB, RoS conqueror, DH, GP cleared, 10/11 HK + P3 Akylios pre-nerf, Mage of Wolfsbane

Rift Disciple

The trees disappoint me greatly. I don't really care about +20 dex for grinding upon days and days. I don't care about moving 3% faster out of combat, or having 1 extra dps with my bow. How about we do some soul specific things, that would make it infinitely times cooler. New abilities, new passives, etc.

If you need help at this, just look at almost any of the newer Final Fantasies. Almost all of them have a system that you can choose branches and learn new abilities and still get stat increases.

The current system is pretty pathetic and MEH imo. Although, I do have to say, it is nice seeing your character progress on mobs and quests once again.

Ascendant

Trion stated tier 1 and 2 would come out at later times. Most all of you knew that. You are complaining just to complain. Have fun and enjoy the rest of your tier 1 content.
    Chronicar Rank 6 mage
    <Squab Squad>

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Chronicar View Post
    Trion stated tier 1 and 2 would come out at later times.
    It would help if you pointed people to where this actually was stated, rather than making vague claims. Certainly nothing in the patch notes or deluge of preview material indicated anything of the sort.

Frankly I don't really care, the PA system is too much of a sad joke to get worked up over, but I keep seeing these claims that "Trion said this, everyone should know!" yet no evidence of same and plenty of indication that players were meant to believe filling in one tier would give access to the next.

Quote Originally Posted by Myria View Post
    It would help if you pointed people to where this actually was stated, rather than making vague claims. Certainly nothing in the patch notes or deluge of preview material indicated anything of the sort.

Frankly I don't really care, the PA system is too much of a sad joke to get worked up over, but I keep seeing these claims that "Trion said this, everyone should know!" yet no evidence of same and plenty of indication that players were meant to believe filling in one tier would give access to the next.
    http://www.riftjunkies.com/riftcepti...p15_092811.mp3

can point out 19:30 in to this that he points out that this not meant to be grinned + he said only tier 1 will be unlocked in 1.5 and tier 2-3 later

P.S LISTEN TO IT ALL BEFORE COMMENTING BACK
    Last edited by Duty; 10-02-2011 at 11:04 AM.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenTiger View Post

It's an actual issue, not the OP's fault people have resorted to flames to try to stuff the issue under the rug.

Its not an issue AT ALL. 99% of people either knew that tier 2 wouldn't be in there (like the OP) or just don't care because we know its coming.

bah
    Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Duty View Post
    http://www.riftjunkies.com/riftcepti...p15_092811.mp3

can point out 19:30 in to this that he points out that this not meant to be grinned + he said only tier 1 will be unlocked in 1.5 and tier 2-3 later

P.S LISTEN TO IT ALL BEFORE COMMENTING BACK
    Ok, so let me get this straight. You expect people to listen to a podcast on some fan site to get their information about the game?

How ******ed have MMO's become when reading patch notes, reading the official game site and reading the general forums for that game can't get you the information about what's coming in a game? And how spineless have gamers become that they defend this practice by saying you should scour the planet looking for info and if you don't it's your own fault?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashina View Post
    Its not an issue AT ALL. 99% of people either knew that tier 2 wouldn't be in there (like the OP) or just don't care because we know its coming.
    No, 99% of people did not know this. Show me one place on the main site, the patch notes, or in the regular forums where this is mentioned...just one. Pretending that because this information is on a fan site or the PTS forums is a joke, because 99% of the playerbase doesn't bother with either of those.

The fact is, this stuff should be common knowledge, and people should be able to find out this stuff without having to follow forums or other websites...but it's not.

Ok, so let me get this straight. You expect people to listen to a podcast on some fan site to get their information about the game?

How ******ed have MMO's become when reading patch notes, reading the official game site and reading the general forums for that game can't get you the information about what's coming in a game? And how spineless have gamers become that they defend this practice by saying you should scour the planet looking for info and if you don't it's your own fault?
    U don't who he was talking to do u noob wow dont comment if u don't lisen u wasting everyone's time having to read your ****

bah
    Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Duty View Post
    U don't who he was talking to do u noob wow dont comment if u don't lisen u wasting everyone's time having to read your ****
    Is that English? Maybe you should spend less time defending Trion and playing Rift and more time getting an education.

And doesn't matter who is on that podcast, it's not available on this site. That is a fan site and you shouldn't have to listen to an hour long pod cast on some random site to get information about the game you are playing, which is what I clearly stated before...noob!

Lol, I don't think they planned people Would go through it this fast.
    Hoss

Quote Originally Posted by squafro View Post
    I could have shown you this picture on release day if I actually powered this pa system properly. But actually I have spent time exploring mmDD (see helm), the chronicles, and maintaining my guild's raiding schedule.

I am sure there are other well geared characters, specifically clerics, who are in the same position or better at this point. The whole tree is dumb... 1575 pa for 9% rift damage? really?
    What do you want? To one shot Regulos?
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

And doesn't matter who is on that podcast, it's not available on this site.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/public-te...oull-find.html

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    • Tiers 2 & 3 bonuses are locked for initial launch of the system. These bonuses will unlock with later content
    ??

I can't believe anybody didn't know only the first tier was available right now. It's been public knowledge for at least a month.
    (V)    (V)
    ミ(◕‿◕。)彡

bah
    Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Sonoko View Post
    http://forums.riftgame.com/public-te...oull-find.html

??

I can't believe anybody didn't know only the first tier was available right now. It's been public knowledge for at least a month.
    Good grief you guys are running around in circles.

I plainly stated that it was mentioned on the PTS, but nowhere in the general forums do you see this. Even further when the patch went live that entire line magically went missing It's also missing from the 1.5 patch site that explains what the PA system is. Apparantly you have to follow podcasts or the test server if you want to know what happens in the live game, which is just idiotic.

Would it have been so amazingly difficult for Trion to mention the fact that their half-assed PA was incomplete either on the web site or in the patch notes?

Of course, they also added a mount in their 1.5 patch video that isn't even in the damn game and is only available through a Canadian collector's edition, so I don't know why I'm surprised they'd neglect to let people know what's happening in a straightforward manner.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Myria View Post
    http://forums.riftgame.com/public-te...-feedback.html

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    Know Issues / Features
    • Tiers 2 & 3 bonuses are locked for initial launch of the system. These bonuses will unlock with later content
    Now that I've done your job for you, will you shut up?
    -Rilgon @ Deepwood (US)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast