+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Swift-Murdantix Spawn

  1. #1
    Ascendant Cromagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,793

    Default Swift-Murdantix Spawn

    So...people who spent 5 days straight almost 24/7 (NO FRKING LIE) straight farming for this mount, can just chill in meridian while multiple people receive it easy?

    Sorry - but my 5 days straight of farming that mount and an estimate of 693 rifts closed, is not worth that.

    When can we expect a mount change for the people that owned it? Or am I gonna get to chill in meridian with everyone riding it around me. After doing one chronicle.

    Sorry, brb while I afk farm rifts.

    http://rift.zam.com/en/item/ACE5B8A4...urdantix-Spawn

    On a side note: Welfare 110% mounts for everyone - come and get'm.
    Last edited by Cromagis; 09-28-2011 at 07:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

    Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

  2. #2
    Ascendant Hoss616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,486

    Default

    Its a scale mount...sooo ya.
    Hoss

  3. #3
    Rift Chaser AintEvenMadBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    311

    Default

    "The Swift Mini Murdantix mount earned during the 1.3: Waves of Madness event was erroneously changed to be a scaling mount. This will be changed to remain a 110% run speed mount, the new mount earned in the Hammerknell Chronicle will be a scaling mount with a default speed of 60%"



    Learn to read you F'ing Derp.
    Freyn likes boys in hotpants.

    Rapsodia - p6 Stromcooler. I'm in ur warfrunts, hittin u for faive thousandz

  4. #4
    Plane Touched wingedkitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    So...people who spent 5 days straight almost 24/7 (NO FRKING LIE) straight farming for this mount, can just chill in meridian while multiple people receive it easy?

    Sorry - but my 5 days straight of farming that mount and an estimate of 693 rifts closed, is not worth that.

    When can we expect a mount change for the people that owned it? Or am I gonna get to chill in meridian with everyone riding it around me. After doing one chronicle.

    Sorry, brb while I afk farm rifts.

    http://rift.zam.com/en/item/ACE5B8A4...urdantix-Spawn

    On a side note: Welfare 110% mounts for everyone - come and get'm.

    Firstly, it is a scaling mount so it is not a free 110%.

    Secondly, I am so sorry you are not a unique snowflake anymore. =(

  5. #5
    Ascendant Cromagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss616 View Post
    Its a scale mount...sooo ya.
    Oh wow - Good thing they changed that..

    It used to be 110% - EVEN BETTER TRION (NOW I GET TO BUY A 110% MOUNT!!!)

    Sweeeeeeet! Ninja changing mount speeds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

    Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

  6. #6
    Rift Chaser AintEvenMadBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    Oh wow - Good thing they changed that..

    It used to be 110% - EVEN BETTER TRION (NOW I GET TO BUY A 110% MOUNT!!!)

    Sweeeeeeet! Ninja changing mount speeds.
    Quote Originally Posted by AintEvenMadBro View Post
    "The Swift Mini Murdantix mount earned during the 1.3: Waves of Madness event was erroneously changed to be a scaling mount. This will be changed to remain a 110% run speed mount, the new mount earned in the Hammerknell Chronicle will be a scaling mount with a default speed of 60%"



    Learn to read you F'ing Derp.
    Learn to read you F'ing Herp.
    Freyn likes boys in hotpants.

    Rapsodia - p6 Stromcooler. I'm in ur warfrunts, hittin u for faive thousandz

  7. #7
    Ascendant Cromagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AintEvenMadBro View Post
    Learn to read you F'ing Herp.
    EDIT: Nevermind, I WAS in the right.

    So: Is Elrar or a super magic GM gonna mail me the 130p for a new mount, or...am I gonna have to take it out of my own pocket for a bug. :I

    Yeah - I've had mine since 1.3. And I'm now as slow as my 90% horse. Kinda BS. Good to see they also don't test mounts.
    Last edited by Cromagis; 09-28-2011 at 07:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

    Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

  8. #8
    Rift Chaser AintEvenMadBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Yes, but when it's already been announced that they dun goofed, you still went and made a whinge thread without even checking the "1.5 known issues" thread out.

    You then further dun goofed by completely ignoring a quotation from that exact thread imported straight into yours via the wonderful quote feature.

    You then triple goofed by buying a mount without actually reading your own thread. Despite that... if you had enough to buy one why is there even a problem?

    Some people.
    Last edited by AintEvenMadBro; 09-28-2011 at 07:57 PM.
    Freyn likes boys in hotpants.

    Rapsodia - p6 Stromcooler. I'm in ur warfrunts, hittin u for faive thousandz

  9. #9
    Ascendant Cromagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AintEvenMadBro View Post
    Yes, but when it's already been announced that they dun goofed, you still went and made a whinge thread without even checking the "1.5 known issues" thread out.

    You then further dun goofed by completely ignoring a quotation from that exact thread imported straight into yours via the wonderful quote feature.

    You then triple goofed by buying a mount without actually reading your own thread. Despite that... if you had enough to buy one why is there even a problem?

    Some people.
    Yes, your completely correct. I reply without quoting, because none of my posts were used by quoting another person. good sir. you got me
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

    Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

  10. #10
    Plane Touched wingedkitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AintEvenMadBro View Post
    Yes, but when it's already been announced that they dun goofed, you still went and made a whinge thread without even checking the "1.5 known issues" thread out.

    You then further dun goofed by completely ignoring a quotation from that exact thread imported straight into yours via the wonderful quote feature.

    You then triple goofed by buying a mount without actually reading your own thread. Despite that... if you had enough to buy one why is there even a problem?

    Some people.
    This summation and the tears combined make the most delicious concoction!

  11. #11
    Ascendant Cromagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingedkitten View Post
    This summation and the tears combined make the most delicious concoction!
    I still want my mount fixed. Super srs business.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

    Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

  12. #12
    Rift Chaser AintEvenMadBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    Yes, your completely correct. I reply without quoting, because none of my posts were used by quoting another person. good sir. you got me
    I'm not sure what you are getting at here, you seem to have misinterpreted something i said at an earlier date. To clarify ; What does the reply you have just made (the one i am quoting right now) even mean?
    Freyn likes boys in hotpants.

    Rapsodia - p6 Stromcooler. I'm in ur warfrunts, hittin u for faive thousandz

  13. #13
    Ascendant Cromagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AintEvenMadBro View Post
    I'm not sure what you are getting at here, you seem to have misinterpreted something i said at an earlier date. To clarify ; What does the reply you have just made (the one i am quoting right now) even mean?
    It means, some boy in hotpants better deliver me some 130p for a new mount, or the hotfix better be out tomorrow!

    anyways, of to bed. thanks for the laughs.

    fix my mount devs. ;3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

    Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

  14. #14
    Rift Chaser AintEvenMadBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    311

    Default

    *tumbleweed roll*
    Freyn likes boys in hotpants.

    Rapsodia - p6 Stromcooler. I'm in ur warfrunts, hittin u for faive thousandz

  15. #15
    Qia
    Qia is offline
    Champion of Telara Qia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    So...people who spent 5 days straight almost 24/7 (NO FRKING LIE) straight farming for this mount, can just chill in meridian while multiple people receive it easy?

    Sorry - but my 5 days straight of farming that mount and an estimate of 693 rifts closed, is not worth that.

    When can we expect a mount change for the people that owned it? Or am I gonna get to chill in meridian with everyone riding it around me. After doing one chronicle.

    Sorry, brb while I afk farm rifts.

    http://rift.zam.com/en/item/ACE5B8A4...urdantix-Spawn

    On a side note: Welfare 110% mounts for everyone - come and get'm.
    What are you QQ about? That you are not the only one that WON the stupid RNG? Is that the problem? Tough luck man, I actually farmed as a ****** for this mount. I farmed so bad I earned around 500p in the proces, but I did not get the mount. I always wanted it and some random RNG players that did 1 rift got the mount.

    You had your way, now Trion got smart and realized that content on which you have no effect to achieve is a bad idea and implemented new drop.

    Seriously, stop being such a QQ baby.
    Ip

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts