Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: can you reset planar attunement points

Default can you reset planar attunement points

how

derpderpderp

They can't be reset at the moment but hopefully they will add the option in the future.
    http://meeki.net/images/sketch/rift/forumsig.png

Rift Disciple

They stated before on the ptrs that it wasnt a priority, but they would think about it, since you are already required to fill out the current tier before moving onto the next one, so having a respec is sort of "moot" .

Plane Touched

Why would it be re-specable when you can eventually get every single one?

So what, you spent 20 or 30 points? Go get 20 or 30 more and spend them where you want.

There's no reason whatsoever planar should be respecable.

I don't really see the need to make it respeccable. At least you can get everything here instead of picking selections then having to overwrite old choices if you want something different.
    Etna - Rogue 5/5 GSB 4/4 RoS 4/4 GP 4/4 DH 10/11 HK PvP 8/8

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Sorreah View Post
    I don't really see the need to make it respeccable. At least you can get everything here instead of picking selections then having to overwrite old choices if you want something different.
    Because the attunements are weapon specific. If I switch from a hammer cleric to a staff cleric, or 1h+totem, my attunements need to change also.

PS, are you a 13 year old girl, or is your avatar just creepy?
    Last edited by mynameistaken; 09-29-2011 at 03:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mynameistaken View Post
    Because the attunements are weapon specific. If I switch from a hammer cleric to a staff cleric, or 1h+totem, my attunements need to change also.

3 sp wont make a difference.

also, its Etna from Disgaea, that amazing game no one ever played.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by TheDrizzle404 View Post
    3 sp wont make a difference.

also, its Etna from Disgaea, that amazing game no one ever played.
    I did

Me too. I own all of the disgaea/Prinny games and haven't 100 % finished any of them. So much item world grinding, pirate hunting etc to do

I hope they will not make it respeccable. So what you loot another weapon for a while? Do you really miss that 2 spellpower? They are small gains and there is no cap on the amount of points you can spend. Min maxing in PA makes you look silly imo. They are fun little bonuses, not game breaking abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by mynameistaken View Post

I really don't think a 13 year old would have Etna as their avatar. Just saying. Also you will have both the hammer and one hand plus totem combination eventually. It isn't going to make or break you. I certainly am not going to cry if I finally get a HK dagger after spending all my points in swords.
    Last edited by Sorreah; 10-01-2011 at 03:35 AM.
    Etna - Rogue 5/5 GSB 4/4 RoS 4/4 GP 4/4 DH 10/11 HK PvP 8/8

Rift Master

Why shouldn't you be able to reset PA pts?

A game like Rift is user friendly. You can get 5 roles. You can endless respec. You can respec your guild perks. They give out epics to PvPers who do nothing. They give out epics for world events for doing nothing. The game is all about low effort instant gratification and being able to recover from mistakes.

Resetting your points fits the theme of the game and it's somewhat shocking that you can't already do it. Make it cost some planarite so people can't reset them on a whim based on their content of the day. Make it so you can only reset them once a week.

It's going to take a while for most people who don't want to grind, grind, grind at 50 to fill up all those trees, so being able to reset after making poor initial decisions should be no big deal.

cuz theyll all be full eventually. learn to make decisions.

Ascendant

I think they should be respeccable...

I mean you will eventually get all of them, but still, that's going to take a long LONG time.

So, on my mage I am investing in death. I have 5 100's so far I think. I put them all in death after unlocking. Is that the ideal? Play them all in death and skill up or spread them around. I think eventually, gonna have a lot of these.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 60/90 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 60/80 Kelari Magician; Gitana GM Apothecary/Outfitter/Artificer
    Carmelita 60/57 Eth Rogue; Hija 35 Kelari Rogue; Estancia GM Runes/Weapons/Armor; Chula 60/80 Kelari Rogue

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast