Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree141Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Send Me to PAX - You choose the winner!

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Send Me to PAX - You choose the winner!

We have 5 videos for you today - made by some true RIFT fans who wanted to take us up on the opportunity for a free ride to PAX and a weekend in Seattle, Washington.

Only one submission can walk away with the prize and it's in your hands to help us choose who that person will be!

How do you cast your vote? It's easy! Simply watch the videos in the posts below and click the "Like" button in the bottom right corner of the post. That's all you need to do!

You have until tomorrow (August 11, 2011) @ 12:00PM PDT to cast your votes - so get to it!

If you'd like to read the official rules for the "Send Me to PAX" contest please see the following link:
    "Send Me to Pax" Official Rules

And as a reminder (in case this post doesn't make it obvious) - the Trion team will be at PAX and we'll be having a party! If you'll be in the area or at the show we encourage you to stop by, and if you're coming with your guild sign-up to do a dungeon run on stage!

For more info see: Coming to PAX Prime? Run a dungeon with your guild! (Or just Party with us!)

Thanks to all our entrants and good luck!

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Default Selection #1

Last edited by Elrar; 08-10-2011 at 09:22 AM.

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Default Selection #2

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Default Selection #3

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

Default Selection #4

Last edited by Elrar; 08-10-2011 at 09:24 AM.

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

Default Selection #5

Rift Disciple

Default selection #2

This is for the only "girl gamer" submission. Wtf were you thinking with that video?
    Boobs or get out!
    Last edited by h4lfb4k3d; 08-10-2011 at 10:08 AM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by h4lfb4k3d View Post
    This is for the only "girl gamer" submission. Wtf were you thinking with that video?
    Boobs or get out!
    If you want you can click on my twitter link below and if you want use your imagination. >.>
    Last edited by Laughter; 08-10-2011 at 10:13 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Laughter View Post
    If you want you can click on my twitter link below and if you want use your imagination. >.>
    Sorry had to make a joke of it. I was just suprised that you used all ingame stuff and didnt represent your "real" self outside of the game which made it odd. I do however give you my vote for creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by h4lfb4k3d View Post
    Sorry had to make a joke of it. I was just suprised that you used all ingame stuff and didnt represent your "real" self outside of the game which made it odd. I do however give you my vote for creativity.
    Thanks! I just.. yeah.. I noticed everyone else recorded themselves. Felt like an odd ball. Oh well thank you so much!

Soulwalker

Kudos to Jewel for all the characters and such (I'm still a noob working on getting a level 50), but there's a couple who want to go there for their honeymoon and another couple who have been married for 30+ years. And I hate to say it, but that means a lot more than the number of level 50s one has. I want to help someone who has worked hard in life and in his/her relationship, someone willing to sacrifice the trip for himself and instead give it to his spouse. I hope more people show empathy and compassion rather than hormones in their votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aalynia View Post
    Kudos to Jewel for all the characters and such (I'm still a noob working on getting a level 50), but there's a couple who want to go there for their honeymoon and another couple who have been married for 30+ years. And I hate to say it, but that means a lot more than the number of level 50s one has. I want to help someone who has worked hard in life and in his/her relationship, someone willing to sacrifice the trip for himself and instead give it to his spouse. I hope more people show empathy and compassion rather than hormones in their votes.
    I really should of put in my video how I met my husband in an MMO. Things like that. But you're right there is more to hormones. Which is why I didn't show my face in my video. Really truly wish good luck to everyone. Whoever wins i'll be happy for!

Quote Originally Posted by Aalynia View Post
    I think she did a great job I had to give her kudos because most cute gamer chicks would have taken advantage of the fact that they're a cute gamer chick (she is) and capitalized on the idea that 80% of the gaming community are horny little boys. She wouldn't have even needed to be creative...

Good job Laughter!
    I'm gonna MM me some O's

My Screenshot Gallery
    YouTube
    G+ Page

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    Awesome!! Great job, hope you win

Stop being coy, Jewel. You know you're going to win. I just wish you would transfer servers less often than I cut my lawn(which is once a week). Jeez!
    Last edited by intrinsc; 08-10-2011 at 11:07 AM.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast